1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Variety of character builds

Discussion in 'General' started by Lucian, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Lucian

Lucian Catgirl Nation

...or rather the lack of

At first I looked at this chunky deck of equipment I was like 'Woah', but after playing a few games and trying to figure what I want to build I noticed there's literally 1-2 builds since:
    - There's like 5-6 armor pieces per Character (Uma/Cadin/Qiang, ONLY for them), except for Jazz, she can only get medium armor/tactical armor from Cadin.
    - You can only take Defensive Hacking Device without Hacking Speciality. So, perhaps Trisha can take one in her deep pockets, but realistically no one else. Oh, and there's no mention of possible 2 HD's or how they work in the book.
    - There's like 3 CC Weapons for Cadin, all of them in the same price range and all his skills are focused around CC or mobility. What's the point of getting 2 CC weapons or CC + gun? Especially when there's that 'chad' Claymore. (Upd. Looks like the 'chad' one is longyuan after all since it gives :2::2::2::2: just from move+attack; still pretty much no choice)
    - Doctor and Engineer have no specific guns or armor ONLY for them

Did I miss something or it all comes to:
    Quing - Reactive/Reinforced Armor + HMG w LGL/Missile
    Cadin - Claymore + Reactive/Martial Armor + Tesseum Helmet (upd. Looks like longyuan is far superior, but then 2nd hand is free)
    Uma - SMG/Silenced Pistol + Winterfor + MSV/Assault/Marksman helmet (upd. Silenced pistol+Heavy pistol if going stealth, Heavy Pistol+ SMG if not)
    Roman - AP Rifle with Viral speciality + Medium Armor | Assault Helmet
    Trisha - Bunch of Guns in pockets with free swap, maybe a helmet/Defensive HD

Did I miss something or that's it? Kind dissapointing to be honest. Especially since you can't even buy disposable equipment like grenades (UPD. Yeah, there is like 1 D-Charge for 2 coins, but that's it). Or sell loot.

#1 Lucian, Mar 31, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
    DamnDaemon and anaris like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation