1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vanilla List for Unmasking

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by Explosivezebra, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Explosivezebra

Explosivezebra New Member

Hi everyone, I'm playing my vanilla panO in a small tournament in a few weeks. The missions will be supremacy, unmasking, and front line or acquisition, it isn't set in stone yet. My plan is to use my standard joan list for supremacy and acquisition/front line as the extra coordinated order helps getting more models into scoring zones and she makes for a durable datatracker for acquisition/front line.
    [​IMG] Joan and Swiss
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]9 [​IMG]1
    [​IMG] JOAN OF ARC Lieutenant MULTI Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, DA CCW. (+1 | 50)
    [​IMG] SWISS GUARD HMG / Pistol, AP CCW. (2 | 68)
    [​IMG] BULLETEER Spitfire / Electric Pulse. (1 | 23)
    [​IMG] CROC MAN (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 32)
    [​IMG] TRAUMA-DOC Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
    [​IMG] PALBOT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    [​IMG] PATHFINDER DRONBOT Combi Rifle, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 16)
    [​IMG] FUGAZI DRONBOT Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    [​IMG] WARCOR (Aerocam) Flash Pulse / Stun Pistol, Knife. (0 | 3)
    [​IMG] AUXILIA (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle + AUXBOT_1 / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 15)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] AUXBOT_1 Heavy Flamethrower / Electric Pulse. (- | 4)
    [​IMG] AUXILIA (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle + AUXBOT_1 / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 15)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]2
    [​IMG] NISSE MULTI Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 34)
    [​IMG] FUSILIER Hacker (Hacking Device) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 18)

5 SWC | 299 Points

As for unmasking I'm not sure what I want to run, a squalo HGL datatracker seems like a strong choice for easily killing the designated target and decoys while keeping itself relatively safe from harm to score the point for a surviving datatracker too. I tried this list in a practice game against vanilla nomads but had some unfortunate dice that resulted in my hexa getting killed turn 1 and me spending 7 of my 9 orders turn 2 killing a supressive fire hellcat that managed to kill my nisse and crit the squalo in the process. I ended up not having enough orders to get to the consoles while dealing with an intruder sniper prone in marker state atop this tower tucked into the back corner of his dz that could see all approaches to the consoles save for one.
    [​IMG] Squalo
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10
    [​IMG] SQUALO (Armored Cav.) MULTI HMG, Heavy Grenade Launcher / AP Heavy Pistol. (2.5 | 95)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] CRABBOT Flash Pulse / Knife. ()
    [​IMG] NISSE HMG / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 34)
    [​IMG] HEXA Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 27)
    [​IMG] PATHFINDER DRONBOT Combi Rifle, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 16)
    [​IMG] MACHINIST Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 15)
    [​IMG] PALBOT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    [​IMG] FUSILIER Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    [​IMG] FUSILIER Lieutenant Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]3
    [​IMG] SIERRA DRONBOT HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 25)
    [​IMG] FUSILIER Hacker (Hacking Device) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 18)

5.5 SWC | 299 Points

I'll have to try it in a few more games to get a real impression of how it works, I'm curious to see what kind of lists everyone would run for this mission.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation