1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valkyrie charge displace

Discussion in 'Rules' started by infernofury, Mar 16, 2019.

1. infernofury

infernofury New Member

Hi guys!
    When i use Valkyrie’s Charge after the resolution can i place myself everywere near the target?
    Is there a difference between "Place yourself" or Displace?

i mean i use charge i hit an opponent and then i displace myself behind him.Can i do that or i have to respect displacement's rules so i can just move one space ?
    Dunno if i can explain myself :D

2. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

Croepoek and treiral like this.
  3. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

I believe that you yourself have figured out the difference between Displace and Place. Displace always happens one space at a time. Place is a bit different. Place will have a specific "Target" if you will and will often seem like a jump. So Hexxer displaces herself one space at a time with her general switch of :1::3: but Señor Massacre may spend 2:E: to "¡Tangana!" to choose a taunted Target within :L:1-4 and Place himself adjacent to it.

Croepoek likes this.
  4. infernofury

infernofury New Member

Thank you guys!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation