1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Using Decoy

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Nemo No Name, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Nemo No Name

Nemo No Name Aleph Cultural Atache

Is anyone using Decoy as actual Decoy and not as Limited Camouflage when playing Helots?

I know Cadmus uses Decoy to fix positioning.

2. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Whenever I face Helots, they're always Limited Camo because it's harder to deal with. Decoy is a match made in heaven for AD troops, though (as long as the initial landing is valid)

#2 Mahtamori, Jul 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  3. daboarder

daboarder Force One Commander
    Warcor

Depends on the helot, decoy has uses particularly for the red fury and msr profiles. Essentially putting down a tr bot equivalent in 3 spots on the map in addition to the jammers other helos and the kamau msr puts your opponwnt in a nasty position

Abrilete likes this.
  4. CabalTrainee

CabalTrainee Well-Known Member

Camo is just way better on helots. Even if my opponont aces all his rolls he needs 2 orders to remove them. I don't want my opponent to know what rangebands are bad for me. 360Visor. I can delay as a marker against an enemy camo marker if he shoots someone else i get normal rolls in his face. Decoy disappears if i move. Limited camo allows me to keep the state while repositioning. Camo state allows me to move the helot in an amazing ARO position while protecting him that turn from incoming fire.

I would maybe place a single Helot in decoy if i play against Yuan Yuans or something similar so my enemy does not know where it is safe to land.

Mahtamori and barakiel like this.
  5. barakiel

barakiel Echo Bravo Master Sergeant

My experiences align with the post above. Specific +1 on using Decoy vs an opponent likely to make AD rolls.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation