1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra Política de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

Urban Office

Discussion in 'Antenocitis Workshop' started by Antenociti, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Antenociti

Antenociti Active Member

Urban Office 1.jpg Urban Office 4.jpg Urban Office 8.jpg Urban Office 11.jpg

Urban Office, Designed For Infinity.

The Urban Office is a two-story pre-painted MDF building. This building features opening doors, balcony and desk on the lower floor. It is a small but fully functioning building and its pristine white finish certainly livens up a table. The Urban Office looks good paired with Data Trust.

The Urban Office is made of pristine pre-painted MDF, acrylic and card. It measures 176mm x 173mm x 126mm.

The Urban Office retails at £20. Available here : https://www.antenocitisworkshop.com/product/urban-office/

2. Arkhos94

Arkhos94 Well-Known Member

I love your buildings (I own nearly all of your undertown line) but I'm a bit disapointed by this one.

Compared to the undertown line, this one is a bit lacking on details : floor is plain, walls are mostly plain, no rooftop signage (like data trust), not plastic windows with details.

It's a nice looking building but not at the same level as undertown

3. Sangarn

Sangarn TRIUMcorp CEO
    Warcor

details are low because they probably want to produce cheaper product,
    £20 for a building is a very good price for prepainted stuff