1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unit Speculation

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by McKaptain, Apr 7, 2021.

1. McKaptain

McKaptain Well-Known Member

Well, what do we think will be in Ariadna Code One?

What unit profiles?

What will be in the Ariadna/Nomad box?

What will be the models released?

2. McKaptain

With the recent split of the tankhunters blister, I guess that tankhunters will be in C1 and the now abandoned AP HMG tankhunter will appear in one of the booster boxes.

3. colbrook

colbrook Black Fryer

I'm guessing that most of the Kosmoflot profiles are a shoe-in.

Rokots, Kosmosoldat, Volkolak, Zenit seem like almost certain inclusions. Para-Commandos and SAS too, I'll have had artwork previewed for them, and I agree that Tankhunter APHMG seems likely in a booster.

I don't think we'll see Polaris as a C1 unit, too many rules that aren't in C1.

Support pack is a mystery, could be a Re-release with motorcycles being added to C1 for the 112.

TAG box is rumoured to be an actual TAG! Ties in nicely with TAG RAID too.

Boosters are probably going to be repacked blisters, maybe some contents from CHA boxes.

McKaptain likes this.
  4. McKaptain

I would be surprised if they added motorcycles at this point in C1. It would also be surprising if they had both 112s and Kazak Doctors, so I would bet against the support pack repack.

But I don’t know what would be a better fit...

Hoping that maybe we will see a traktor mulls resculpt for the remotes box.

5. colbrook

colbrook Black Fryer

I think a CAD Mul sculpt is almost certain, I hope they include a Dozer too.

They might not put a 112 on foot in C1, which leaves the 112 as Doc on bike and Kazak as Doc on foot.

McKaptain likes this.
  6. McKaptain

If they did that, I’d hope for a new dozer sculpt, which I doubt would happen.

I’m obviously very interested to see what their take on an Ariadna TAG will be.

With USARF being the obvious next faction to go to OOP, I wonder if any USARF units will be included in the C1 army list.

7. colbrook

colbrook Black Fryer

I don't think USARF are going anywhere. I was under the impression CHA was just cleared to make space for Kosmoflot, Crimson Stone brings Ariadna back to 3 in production Sectorials like PanO, YJ, Nomads, and CombArmy.

8. Brokenwolf

Brokenwolf Well-Known Member

I can see the Bearpode being in Code One. It seems like it would be the perfect flashy model for the Nomad versus Arianda Box.

Edit: Do you think the new Arianda TAG could be S8? I would love for Maggie to no longer be alone in the Big Club.

9. colbrook

colbrook Black Fryer

On a side note, do you think we'll see any new or updated profiles?

On one hand N4 and the 'flot will have been out for a year, on the other hand *gestures weakly at global situation*

We know there's a Dire Foes box coming, I think there's a good chance that'll get us at least a new character.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation