1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two models in a mines trigger area: Another mine rules question

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by Randomcallsign, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Randomcallsign

Randomcallsign Well-Known Member

I had a friendly game over the weekend where a mine rule I hadn't seen before came up.
    Opponents Raicho shot a mine over near my fire team and then popped out from around the corner. I broke the link to dodge with one model and shoot back with another. Here's where it got weird though. Both models were within the mines trigger area, both models are doing something that would trigger the mine. But, both models are on opposite sides of the mine. (Who/what decides which model is hit by the mine?)

After looking for a resolution in the wiki and forums without any luck we played it as the mines controlling player chose where to drop the template.
    Did we play this right?

Wolf and pakohbadajoz like this.
  2. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

Yup!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation