1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Turning Infinity Defiance into PvP skirmish game

Discussion in 'General' started by ChrisCenobite, Aug 16, 2022.

1. ChrisCenobite

ChrisCenobite Member

How about we turn Infinity Defiance into skirmish game similar to Imperial assaults skirmish mode (different map setup, different mission goals). Anyone interested in working on it together?

2. Lucian

Lucian Catgirl Nation

Never seen imperial assault, but i'd love that. Personally, I'd like to see some some squad based arena fights with aristeia hexadome...

#2 Lucian, Aug 16, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2022
    ChrisCenobite likes this.
  3. ChrisCenobite

ChrisCenobite Member

I will create some maps and objectives and post it here along with the rules but the main problem is how to value each unit.
    We need a value in points to secretly build our teams. I think I will value them based on stats just to get started and than we will revalue every unit while play testing.

Abrilete likes this.
  4. Lucian

Lucian Catgirl Nation

You may also have a look at Tile Sets for Infinity RPG if you need inspiration.

ChrisCenobite likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation