1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tunguska vs PanO - CivEvac

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by xenos, Nov 22, 2018.

1. xenos

xenos Member

Hi guys,

this weekend I have to field my Tunguska vs PanO in a CivEvac mission. I never played the mission before and until today, I only played Nomads vanilla.

Plan is to us the offensive link around Persous + Securitate and Grenzers as the main attack piece. Secondary attack piece is Tsyklon.

Are there any suggestions to the below list? Suggestions? Improvements?

[​IMG] Jurisdictional Command of Tunguska
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10
    [​IMG] PERSEUS FTO (Fireteam: Haris) Breaker Combi Rifle, Nanopulser, Smoke Grenades / 2 Pistols, DA CC Weapon. (0 | 33)
    [​IMG] GRENZER Missile Launcher / Pistol, Breaker Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 29)
    [​IMG] SECURITATE (Repeater) Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 15)
    [​IMG] SECURITATE Paramedic (MediKit) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 15)
    [​IMG] INTERVENTOR Hacker (Killer Device Plus UPGRADE: Lightning) Boarding Shotgun, 1 FastPanda / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 20)
    [​IMG] GRENZER Spitfire / Pistol, Breaker Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 30)
    [​IMG] INTERVENTOR Hacker Lieutenant (Hacking Device Plus) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 25)
    [​IMG] LUNOKHOD Heavy Shotgun, Akrylat-Kanone, D-Charges, CrazyKoalas (2) / Electric Pulse. (0 | 24)
    [​IMG] SPEKTR (Deployable Repeater) Combi Rifle, E/Mauler / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 32)
    [​IMG] TSYKLON Feuerbach, Pitcher / Electric Pulse. (1 | 34)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]2
    [​IMG] REAKTION ZOND HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 26)
    [​IMG] STEMPLER ZOND Combi Rifle, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 17)

5.5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

2. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

Rescue?

Perseus is a good choice, so is the Spektr. Multi-terrain and marker state are valuable. You can also go balls to the wall and Infiltrate them past the Exclusion zone. If you fail you still have a Multi-terrain -6 MOD troop you can push forward.

I think you're short a couple of orders, and think you'd get more value with your Lt in the second group.

Hecklers are extremely solid: entering Isolation cancels CIVEVAC. So have a Jammer covering the civvies is stupid good.

I think you'd get more value out of Jammers and similar short ranged AROs rather than the Grenzer ML. The Sat Zone really hurts MLs. So I'd seriously considering swapping it for a Securitate BSG+Repeater and using the points to grab Transductors.

#2 inane.imp, Nov 22, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
    Solar likes this.
  3. xenos

xenos Member

Thanks for your repsone @inane.imp

I think your are right, i dropped the Grenzer ML and adjusted the list by including a Heckler /w jammer and switched Lt to second group. I now end up with 14 regular Orders and a really nice toolbox.

4. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

Grenzer Spitfire is very strong vs PanO though, in my experience. The BS 13 and MSV1 means you can engage even their excellent straight shooters in a firefight, and with link bonuses from putting together cheap orders and Perseus (also a quality choice) they can even dominate against Swiss and Bulleteers if you get the range band right.

When the forum gets around to doing a Tunguska Tactica I'm going to extensively extol the virtues of Grenzers, they're ace.

5. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

Yeah. Grenzers are solid: I think the Spitfire is solid for this as it's a great unit for killing anything pushed forward. I'd also seriously consider the Grenzer FO SSL1 DTW with Flash Pulse and a sensor watching short(ish) approaches to the Civvies is solid.

However; they lack Multi-terrain which in Rescue can be an issue if you need to push them forward. Which may cause problems if you need Perseus to advance.

#5 inane.imp, Nov 23, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation