1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tunguska Proxies

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by thirteenpixels, Jun 29, 2018.

1. thirteenpixels

thirteenpixels Well-Known Member

Lots of awesome new profiles! What is everyone going to use for proxies while we wait for the models?

Unidrons seems like easy Hollow Men proxies for the moment. Not sure about Heckers. The new Zoe was going to be my Mary Problems. Uberfall seems obvious for Puppets.

What were you all thinking?

2. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

Hecklers are present on the starter (1) and on a blister (next month), so no need.

Perseus: either a Myrmidon spitfire, or Machaon (both blisters Aleph).

Mary Problems: If you don't have the new Zoe or something like that, the Danavas (blister Aleph) is an option, the Kanren Hacker (YJ blister) is another option with a coat. An Asura is a final option, but not my favourite.

Puppetactica... the obvious proxy is the Chimera, the other option the Dakinis (Aleph starter box... use the Deva as Puppeteer and the Asura as Mary!).

Robock likes this.
  3. thirteenpixels

Ah, Hecklers are mistakenly AVA 3 in the builder so I thought I needed one more. Looks like we're set for those.

I like Dakinis for Hollow men too. Maybe even the Devabots.

4. Chargerse67

Chargerse67 New Member

I am thinking of Diomedes for Raoul after a head swap with the older Achilles and then using the Diomedes head on Achilles to make Perseus.
    Might also swap the gun from Diomedes over to the Achilles model and leave Raoul with just the sword.

5. Nemo No Name

Nemo No Name Aleph Cultural Atache

AVA 2 in vanilla, AVA 3 in Tunguska.

Golem2God likes this.
  6. thirteenpixels

Yea you're right! So I do need a Heckler proxy.

7. mothman

mothman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    For my puppet master
    the reason she doesnt ARO is not due to being logged into VR, but she is performing aro- monologue at you

Hector- Perseus (ill also buy a greek helmet for him) Paint his armour black, he will be the black knight Mrymidon

zondnautica- probably kitty bike from JSA maybe?

Mary Problems- kusinagi from JSA box

Spector- knauf/jethro

#7 mothman, Jun 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
    thirteenpixels likes this.
  8. Sedral

Sedral Jīnshān Task Force Officier

For perseus i'll probably go with patroclus or eudoros. I love hector but he is too heavily armored to proxy a myrmidon

Golem2God likes this.
  9. McNamara

McNamara Merc Rep

Massacre makes a good nomadish Perseus as well! Gonna use him as a proxy for sure!

10. mazzacheammazza

mazzacheammazza Well-Known Member

[QUOTE/] Puppetactica... the obvious proxy is the Chimera.[/QUOTE]

Have you looked that puppet are S1? the best proxy are zondbot or crazy koala.... the controller could be the chimera, but I'd rather the strinder :P

Many will be the reverend healer, such wonderful model!

Zondnautica = any bike with pilot (I have Yojimbo)

11. Smiler

Smiler Well-Known Member

How about Kaauri as Puppets? With a head swap for something more robotic (tinbot heads? Grenzer heads?) they'd look good.

Edit: the Zondnautica are a good excuse for me to buy and convert Andromeda

#11 Smiler, Jun 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
    Greg and Deltervees like this.
  12. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

Remember her hand is part of the head of the cat, not connected to her arm...

Handn't realize they were S1... Considering you can use 4 Interventors, the Koalas are the obvious proxy source, yeah.

Also, for Spector I suggested the Crusader Brethren model in the NA2 forum some time ago, I think. He is MoonKnight (think a cross between Batman and Hawkmoon, no wings, dressed white) after all (the other option is to look for a model with a cape/coat... Knauf is not dinamic enough, however). If you don't play Haqquislam, the Bashi Bazouk male is also an interesting option.

13. McNamara

McNamara Merc Rep

I use Konstantinos as Raoul. He is dynamic enough to cound as AD and swinging the EM CCW. Put a jump pack on him even better, but it does need another mini for the FTO then.

14. BloodRose

BloodRose Member

I have that Myrmidon character from Dire Foes to use as the new rogue Myrmidon character, but the others have be stumped for now. I certainly want to try my hand at a Nautical Zond proxy though.

Golem2God likes this.
  15. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

Raoul with AD has already been released. I mean think about it! E/M CCW, PanO Boarding Shotgun, Spanish look (well, the name Raoul sounds Spanish to me), Jump pack.. xD

[​IMG]

16. mazzacheammazza

mazzacheammazza Well-Known Member

Yuan yuan for Raul is perfect! cool mini, fitting weapons, and he is collecting dust for too long (I'm using fat yaun yaun as my yuan yaun model, he is too cool to be a suicide trooper).

Hard to find a cool idea for puppet. They are small but armed, and no S1 model of the current range have weapons. An idea is the old, useless, Pi-well but I need 3 more, maybe could look if other nomad player are tossing it in the garbage XD. Alternative is the two bakunin tinbot (taskmaster+riot) and new pi well: look quite similar, are cute and small, tinbot have no weapon but would be hidden in the shield. A nice idea for the master is the midnight sun analyst: look like he is watching other fight, no visible weapon, Hi-tech look.

If I had guts for conversions, zondnautica could be the bounty hunter with bike over and old zond, and the meteor as dismounted zond.

17. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

Old Hexxer as Mary Sue.

New Hexxer as Puppetmaster. Tinbots / Fast Pandas as Puppets. I tend to use Repeatre Markers for Fast Pandas in a deployed state.

As mentioned previously RV YY as Raoul.

If you're happy playing around with Sils a lot then Hoplite Maximus as Perseus.

Golem2God likes this.
  18. Rebel-187

Rebel-187 Well-Known Member

Lucky me I just got one on eBay.co.uk for 15£

For Spector FTO I just converted Stephen Rao with the Weapons from a Black-Friar

Zewrath likes this.
  19. Leviathan

Leviathan Hungry Caliban

Guess I'll round up all my unpainted palbots and zondbots and fit them with whatever spare weapons I can find :)
    Then Hexxer can be the puppetmaster.

For zondnautica, ill probably convert my two ABH bikers.

xagroth likes this.
  20. kesharq

kesharq Lucky Dice-Roller

Mary Problems - Uhahu
    Perseus - Myrmidon with Spitfire
    Raoul - Kitbash (Body: Spektr from O:IS // Arms: still not sure) & Hellcat Spitfire from Beyond-Box
    Zondnautica - ABH with 2 Breaker Pistols from Beyond-Box + Nomad SpecOps Helmet
    Zondmate - Bounty Hunter Bike (I haven't glued the female Bounty Hunter to the bike, so I am able to use it as an unmounted Bike)
    Puppet Master - Midnight Sun Analyst - fits perfectly I think
    Puppet Bots - old Pi-Well, Moriarty, Zondcat (I cannot use them in TJC, so they get a new Paintjob)

Hollowmen - old Dakinis (until I finally get my TJC starter Box)
    Heckler - Wildcats (until I finally get the Starter + the Heckler Jammer Fast Panda Blister)
    Securitate - I still have the 2 old Securitate Miniatures + I will fill up the ranks using SpecOps, CSU, WildBill and ABH until I get the Starter

McNamara likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation