1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tri Core with Chaksa Triad?

Discussion in 'Tohaa' started by Sora9785, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Sora9785

Sora9785 Well-Known Member

With a Tri Core Members of a Fireteam Triad gain the Bonus of Full Core Team.
    Can I create a Special Fireteam Triad with a Chaksa HMG and a Tri Core to gain the Bonus or is that canceled by the "Special" Prefix?

2. solkan

solkan Well-Known Member

They’re all just Fireteam:Triad’s; the Tri Core rule doesn’t change how many of those you can make.

If you see the word “Special” in a fireteam list, that just means the membership list is different.

You can only make one Haris because of the Haris rules.
    You can have any number of Duos because of the Duo rules.
    You can have any number of Triads (or Special Triads) because of the Triad rules.

Only one Triad can benefit from Tri-Core because the Tri-Core rules say you’re only allowed one Tri-Core trooper (restriction specified in the Tri-Core skill rules).

ChoTimberwolf likes this.
  3. Sora9785

Sora9785 Well-Known Member

Thanks @solkan
    I just noticed that I posted it in the wrong forum, should be in Spiral

ChoTimberwolf likes this.
  4. spears

spears Well-Known Member

Unfortunately that special triad specifies one taagma of any variety but both chaska have to be the special triad version. So you can't tri core the hmg one.

Abrilete likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation