1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tournament Diary

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Mahtamori, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

I realize that I should be taking notes more often when I play so that I can analyze them, preferably with a few pictures of tables as well, but I'm terrible at it. While I do dabble in O-12 and recently Dahshat, I'm more interested in Yu Jing (because 1; Dahshat kind of has one really good list style that makes them less interesting and 2; O-12 feels like it's seriously lacking units which makes it less interesting to actually analyze all that much)

Thought maybe I could share it here as a sort of "light battle report" style, I'll try to focus more on the list and less on the game.

Dear diary,

I took this list to a tournament, and it kind of looks like an Invincible Army list, so it qualifies

Dahvincible Comparmy
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]9 [​IMG]1 [​IMG]1
    ZÚYŎNG (Fireteam: Haris, Tactical Awareness) Combi Rifle + 1 TinBot B (Deflector L2) / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (0.5 | 34)
    ZÚYŎNG (Tactical Awareness) HMG / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (1.5 | 38)
    RUI SHI Spitfire / Electric Pulse. (1.5 | 20)
    BOUNTY HUNTER Submachine Gun, Akrylat-Kanone / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    MIRANDA ASHCROFT Boarding Shotgun, Nanopulser / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Knife. (0 | 23)
    McMURROUGH 2 Chain Rifles, Grenades, Smoke Grenades / Templar CCW (AP + DA). (0 | 32)
    ZÚYŎNG (Fireteam: Haris, Tactical Awareness) Combi Rifle + 1 TinBot B (Deflector L2) / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (0.5 | 34)
    ZÚYŎNG (Tactical Awareness) HMG / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (1.5 | 38)
    VALERYA GROMOZ Hacker (Hacking Device UPGRADE: Expel) Combi Rifle + Pitcher / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 21)
    GHULAM Lieutenant Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]2
    DOZER (Traktor Mul Control Device) Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
    NASMAT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    NASMAT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    GHULAM Doctor Plus (MediKit) Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16)

6 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

This list is three-pronged, as should be evident, with the traditional weakness being an obvious LT that needs to hide. I ended up hiding the LT on top of a building that was completely within my DZ simply because I was facing a Spiral player with no apparent grenade launchers and no good way for a Kiiutan to get up there.

Mission is Showdown, which is a weird mission where each has two Datatrackers and you need to kill your opponent's Datatrackers with your Datatrackers. Designated Landing is in effect and 16" DZ.

I won LT roll and chose to go first. Opponent put me on the side of the board with the least area with total cover to the opponent's side of the board, but with a few nice buildings I could get up on to "snipe" from. Board otherwise has a few areas with mountain terrain (cover when fully within, blocks LOF through but not into the terrain piece) on my opponent's side in middle of the DZ as well as splitting the board in two across centre of table on their side and some large areas of dense forest (very difficult terrain, poor visibility and high saturation) that was making my right side a complete PITA to move through and at centre of board which made shooting across the table difficult. All in all, my opponent selected a fairly decent side to survive round 1 alpha strike.
    I deploy clumped around a cluster of three buildings in my right corner, making sure no sniper would be able to see my units. Most notably, Gromoz goes into the small Haris and Rui Shi goes into the large Core. I hold McMurrough (which I had accidentally based on a way too big base) in reserve. My two Zuyong HMG gets to be Datatrackers.
    Turn 1 I spend a lot of orders killing a Kriigel Agent with McMurrough. On the way in, I have to go through a Kiiutan who thought Viral Pistoling McMurrough was a good idea (he does deal one wound worth of damage.). McMurrough ends up killing the Kriigel with a Berserk and also ends up Isolated thanks to Eraser. Core sets up with Zuyong HMG peeking out. Opponent kills McMurrough in active turn by moving another Kriigel up to reform the TriCore and shooting McMurrough in the back with Neema Sataar because I had accidentally positioned McMurrough such that her LOF wasn't covering any of the units previously in the TriCore... Rest of orders are spent moving the TriCore up on my left flank where McMurrough had started the game and putting the HMG into UNC and trying to engage an Assisted Fire Rui Shi which doesn't quite want to die.
    Turn 2 I juggle pieces around a bunch to get the Zuyong back on their feet and get the Rui Shi in working order, then I heavily punish the TriCore due to Neema being over-extended. Rui Shi downs Neema, a Datatracker, and my Zuyong gets the honour of killing her while she's down for mission scoring purposes. My Haris moves up the right flank, but ends up disrespecting a Chaksa Auxiliar too much by putting themselves in the forest which allows the Chaksa to just walk around them and putting liquid fire all over the forest, burning all three of them to death using roughly 6 orders.
    Turn 3, I basically move my Core down the left flank, walk over the corpses of the TriCore, do weird stuff with Miranda (WIP rolling on opponent's side of table and putting her Engaged with an UNC enemy due to Classifieds) and weirder stuff with letting the Haris Zuyong and the ABH get kicked from the Fireteam just so that I can have them in a good ARO position in the central mountain and get my Datatracker on a building to get an angle on the enemy's remaining Datatracker. With my last order, I put that Datatracker into Killed state and end my turn by spending my last Command Token reforming the Core centred on a Rui Shi that's standing out in the open between all 4 other members. Opponent concedes electing to save VPs instead of taking futile chances challenging a Core HMG to a long range duel using Breaker Combis.

Basically, this is me putting an "Invincible Army But Better"-list on the table. It's a bit different than a real Invincible Army list, but while it is more vulnerable to getting LOL, the significantly better Doctor, the significant improvement from McMurrough and the flexibility of the Fireteams in terms of bringing tools is the show case for why Dahshat does this particular version of Invincible Army better - it's just unfortunate that it's particularly "Zuyong Fireteams" that is the concept.
    The better Dahshat list I alluded to in the beginning does not do nearly as much heavy infantry and is, in my opinion, about as similar to IA as Corregidor is - which is to say, not even remotely similar.

Ghulam Doctor+ makes spending orders on Doctoring a very good order priority and while McMurrough was a bit of an order-hog that I probably shouldn't have used if I had realized Eraser was a thing - I should've just smoked that TriCore and gone for the support troops in the back - I did need to make a dent early on and taking down 3 orders and forcing over-expenditure to deal with her was important (I'm using one of Raging Heroes' over-sized Werewolves because I think CB's Dog-Faces all look boring, and my Dahshat are like 95% female, again using Raging Heroes miniatures due to a lack of ABH miniatures I just went all-out on it)
    The movement with my Haris was a complete brain-fart, but that's what tends to happen when you have a Core and a Haris. If the Core does well, it will steam roll everything, and the Haris gets forgotten and won't have anything good to do. Possibly better to just let the Tactical Awareness orders burn, or maybe just position them for AROs.
    No Hunzakut in this list makes me a bit sad. Hunzakut snipers are sooo fun, they really mess opponent warbands up when deployed for lateral AROs.

Anyway, I'll hopefully remember this thread next week, and if this is not too unwelcome, I'll try and write up some real Yu Jing or Invincible Army games. "Real" - I mean, there's a very real chance I'll bring at least one list from the meme list thread.

realder, Alphz, Chaserabinov and 7 others like this.
  2. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

Great batrep, and useful analysis. Thank you for posting this.

3. Mahtamori

It's a good thing I decided to read the fine print on this one, as it turns out bringing an 18-order REM spam list to a Tactical Window event would've been frowned upon. Instead of went ahead with the IA camo-meme list as my token "let's have fun" list.

Megafront Game Store, Falun

Risk of Rain 3

[​IMG]10
    HAC TAO HMG, Nanopulser / Pistol, DA CCW. (2 | 68)
    DĀOYĪNG Lieutenant L2 Hacker (Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 29)
    DĀOYĪNG (Minelayer) MULTI Sniper, Antipersonnel Mines / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 32)
    DĀOYĪNG (Minelayer) MULTI Sniper, Antipersonnel Mines / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 32)
    ZHĒNCHÁ (Forward Observer) Submachine Gun, D.E.P., Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 34)
    ZHĒNCHÁ (Forward Observer) Submachine Gun, D.E.P., Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 34)
    LÙ DUĀN Mk12, Heavy Flamethrower / Electric Pulse. (0 | 21)
    CHAĪYÌ Yaókòng Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    CHAĪYÌ Yaókòng Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)

5.5 SWC | 300 Points

I really wanted to test Lei Gong, but as it turned out I simply didn't get a good test data for him. He'd end up using Albedo once to kill Uxia McNeal of all units (I was hoping to test him out versus MSV2 snipers)

Open in Infinity Army

Hear the Thunder

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10
    HǍIDÀO (Multispectral Visor L2) MULTI Sniper / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 37)
    LÉI GŌNG Shock Marksman Rifle, Nanopulser, Blitzen / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 34)
    PANGGULING FTO (Repeater) Light Shotgun / Electric Pulse. (0 | 13)
    ZHANSHI (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    ZHANSHI Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 11)
    SON-BAE Yaókòng Missile Launcher / Electric Pulse. (1.5 | 17)
    HǍIDÀO Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 26)
    ZÚYŎNG (Fireteam: Duo, Tactical Awareness) HMG / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (1.5 | 38)
    PANGGULING FTO (Repeater) Light Shotgun / Electric Pulse. (0 | 13)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]3
    DĀOYĪNG Lieutenant L2 Hacker (Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 29)
    Zhanshi YĪSHĒNG Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 15)
    YÁOZĂO Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    MECH-ENGINEER Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 15)
    YÁOZĂO Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)

5.5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Mission 1: Kuramori Armoury.

Game 1.jpg

List used: Hear the Thunder

Facing off against a Limited Insertion style JSA opponent, of course I immediately exclaim "Kuramori!". Winning the LT roll, I chose deployment zone and deployment order, prioritizing having a good view of the objective room's doors from a protected position.

Japanese Secessionist Army

[​IMG]10 [​IMG]3
    RYŪKEN (Forward Deployment L2, ODD) Submachine Gun, Antipersonnel Mines, D-Charges / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (0.5 | 24)
    RYŪKEN (Forward Deployment L2, ODD) Submachine Gun, Antipersonnel Mines, D-Charges / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (0.5 | 24)
    DOMARU (Fireteam: Haris) Chain Rifle, E/M Grenades / Pistol, E/M CCW, Shock CC Weapon. (0.5 | 27)
    KARAKURI Heavy Shotgun, Chain Rifle, D.E.P. / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 38)
    KARAKURI Mk12, Chain Rifle, D.E.P. / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 43)
    DOMARU Lieutenant Chain Rifle, E/M Grenades / Pistol, E/M CCW, Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 26)
    DOMARU Spitfire / Pistol, E/M CCW, Shock CC Weapon. (2 | 39)
    TANKŌ Missile Launcher / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Shock CC Weapon. (1.5 | 32)
    TANKŌ Blitzen, Submachine Gun / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 23)
    TANKŌ Blitzen, Submachine Gun / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 23)

5 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Turn 1 JSA: After being informed that my Son-Bae was set up to have a direct view on his Domaru (who also happened to be LT) should said Domaru stand up, I got my opponent to waste three orders getting into position and Cautious Moving towards the objective room. From the other flank, the Karakuri moves up towards the objective room and spends both of their DEP destroying the door. Both Ryuken-9 are placed behind lanterns in cover and Suppression Fire. DoTanko Core move in to the Objective Room and spread out.

Turn 1 IA: Haidao sniper and Son-Bae trades places while the team starts their advance up the left flank. Haidao fails to take out the door with the second skill so I shift fully towards the flanking manoeuvre, only using the Son-Bae to "open the door" while circling back around. With a combination of very complicated and fiddly positions due to the house' platform being taller than an S2 and an unjustified fear of E/M 'nades, I spend a lot of orders setting up a defensive position while pumping missiles from the Assisted Fire;d Son-Bae into the Objective room - to such a degree that I simply stop asking for ARM saves on all the walls even though I should. I manage to leave a single Domaru Spitfire alive, whom also manages to crit my Son-Bae, but three orders and two command tokens on the Gongcheng bring it back again and brings the Fireteam back. Haris moves up the flank and threatens the Karakuri, failing to effectively do anything to ARM 9.

Turn 2 JSA: Loss of Lieutenant. Command Tokens are spent to activate Karakuri whom only manages to make the Tactical Awareness Zuyong in the Haris eventually fail Guts into cover.

Turn 2 IA: Core Fireteam spreads out and opens up another door for increased firepower. Panggolin with Assisted Fire is used to finish off the Domaru Spitfire. Zhanshi sneaks into the Objective room. Zanshi FO is moved up to provide additional bodies for the Fireteam should it be necessary. Assisted Fire is once again set on the Son-Bae and the Haris on the other side moves forward a bit and manages after some 3-4 orders to finally put the Karakuri guarding that flank into Dogged state.

Turn 3 JSA: Remaining Karakuri moves into the Objective room and puts both Heavy Shotgun shots into the Fireteam leader Panggolin which puts it into UNC-2. Response fire is overwhelming and a combination of Son-Bae missiles, Haidao Breaker Pistols, and Lei Gong Marksmanrifle does manage to put two+ wounds into the Karakuri while the Panggolin's template clips the Domaru Haris outside the Objective room.

Turn 3 IA: I count the points; 11 points in Objective Room for me, 0 for opponent. I make sure the two Zhanshi gets to loot a Panoply, and spend a couple of orders to repair the Panggolin. With no permanent losses and maximum amount of points I can get, I see no reason to hunt the two Ryuken-9 down. My positioning of the HVT basically in the opponent's DZ in a real awkward spot together with his HVT positioned up against the Armoury wall means I claim a classified.

9-1 to IA with 340 VP vs 48

Hindsight: Everything wend perfectly to plan. Positioning took longer than I liked, terrain got bumped way too much by me, and I could've finished with a 10-1 if I'd just picked the Panggolin up and carried it 4" forward.

Mission 2: Scrapyard Capture and Protect.

Game 2.jpg
    (Armoury is decided to remain infinitely high as otherwise the board would have too much sniping)

List used: Hear the Thunder

I really dislike this scenario. Because you need to get to the other side of the board, with the correct model, or bring it home again, or both - the order economy just doesn't work out for small to medium lists, particularly not if the opponent is using a large number of Marker units for delaying AROs.

I deploy both Fireteams defensively with my extra troopers close to the Fireteams in order to be able to easily fill them back up. Opponent manages to infiltrate two of four Volunteers and chooses to hide the two that failed far back. The Scots Guard fireteam is deployed as can be seen in the image on a bridge, all nicely lined up and I really want a Shotgun to get to them. There's also an obvious Cateran sniper in a tower on his right flank.

Caledonian Highlander Army

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10
    VOLUNTEER (CH: Limited Camouflage, Inferior Infiltration) Light Shotgun, Light Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 13)
    VOLUNTEER (CH: Limited Camouflage, Inferior Infiltration) Light Shotgun, Light Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 13)
    VOLUNTEER Paramedic (Medikit) Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    VOLUNTEER (CH: Limited Camouflage, Inferior Infiltration) Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 11)
    VOLUNTEER (CH: Limited Camouflage, Inferior Infiltration) Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 11)
    WALLACE Lieutenant Combi Rifle + Light Flamethrower, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, EXP CCW. (0 | 35)
    SCOT (1st Battalion) (Fireteam: Duo) Molotok / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 26)
    SCOT (1st Battalion) (Fireteam: Duo, Forward Observer) 2 Submachine guns, D.E.P., D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 19)
    SCOT (1st Battalion) (Fireteam: Duo, Forward Observer) AP Marksman Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 24)
    SCOT (1st Battalion) (Fireteam: Duo, Forward Observer) AP Marksman Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 24)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]3 [​IMG]1
    CATERAN T2 Sniper Rifle / Pistol, AP CCW. (1 | 24)
    CALEDONIAN MORMAER (X Visor) T2 Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 33)
    CALEDONIAN MORMAER (X Visor) T2 Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 33)
    UXÍA McNEILL (S.A.S. CP) (CH: Camouflage, Infiltration, Multispectral Visor L1) Boarding Shotgun, Grenades, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW, Knife. (0 | 28)

4.5 SWC | 304 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Turn 1, IA: I move my Haris forward on the right flank, but over-extend and take an unfortunate fight against the Cateran causing my Zuyong HMG to go down. The remaining Zuyong and the Haidao KHD huddles up, retreating slightly, and gets reinforced by the Panggolin.
    The Core moves up to form a defensive line, as can be seen on the image, and Lei Gong gets to really push Change Facing Shenanigans in the face of a camo token who turns out to be a MSV 1 Uxia on the building on the left flank. The Core sets up to form a strong defensive line.

Turn 1, CHA: Volunteer Paramedic manages to get a Scots Guard to stand back up and reforms the team before moving them forward. Unfortunately the Molotok stands up and rushes forward while being in LOF of Haidao KHD, Zuyong Haris and Panggolin, all of whom shoot him. Splitting burst, the Scot win over the Zuyong who suffer a wound and gutsing back, while both the shotguns win their FTF and the Panggolin causes the Molotok to go down.
    On the other flank, the Mormaer in the building on the Caledonian's right flank tries their best to engage the Son-Bae, but ends up a smear on the ground. Caledonian player at this points switches back to the Willy link and tries to push Willy forward to do some chopping on my HI. Unfortunately, Willy loses the FTF when he crosses the narrow LOF that my Son-Bae has towards the Zuyong HMG's position, but takes only one wound. Realising that he is now out of LOF of the Son-Bae, but that if Willy stands up he'll be in full view of both Lei Gong and the Haidao sniper, Willy tries to instead engage in a gun fight with the Zuyong Haris, which Willy loses.

Turn 2, IA: I finally manage to clear up enough Scots Guard to get the Yisheng all the way to the Zuyong HMG, but I lose the Panggolin in the process.
    On the other side I manage to push both the Cateran (Haidao Core sniper in cover versus Cateran outside of cover is not a fair fight) and the remaining Mormaer, though I have to Shoot-Move in order to move the Haidao close enough and safely because Lei Gong just can't dent the high-ARM Mormaer. Haidao, though, with Breaker Pistols puts the Mormaer down with relative ease. Realising my opponent is probably in Retreat, I panic move the Son-Bae (being the fastest in the Fireteam) to pick the objective up.

Turn 2, CHA: Unfortunately, I forgot the rules for Retreat besides Loss of Lieutenant and so did my opponent. Looking back I don't think my opponent was in Retreat, but he ends up suiciding all his troops but one Volunteer that can't get an angle on my Son-Bae, and then we end the game as if in Retreat.

6-0 to IA with 307 VP vs 11

Hindsight: Well... I actually remembered Lei Gong's 6-2 MOV this time, but I really need to stop being so aggressive with the Haris because the HMG isn't too much better than a non-fireteamed HMG, but he needs to keep three fleshbags nearby which increases risk.
    That said, Assisted Fire on Son-Bae is evil. Haidao sniper in a core is also a great close combat fighter thanks to BTS-targeting ammo on the pistol.

Mission 3: Army Base Firefight.

Game 3.jpg

<under construction>

List used: Risk of Rain 3.

So a bit about the list. The first Risk of Rain was an 18-order REM spam where the risk was a rain of smart missiles - couldn't do that. Risk of Rain 2 was mostly a camo spam with two Liu Xing - figured it was too obvious. Risk of Rain 3 is instead a list with lots of camo and with the Lu Duan hiding as a EVO Hacker, creating the illusion that it is the list from Risk of Rain 2 I am playing.

Going in to this mission I faced off against a player who almost always plays with a TAG, this time OSS. I also knew that today he'd played a list without a TAG for the second time ever, so he was guaranteed to use his TAG list. I also knew that because of all this, Hear the Thunder actually had all the tools I needed while Risk of Rain 3 did not. Buuuut... why the hell play optimised? I went for the fun list.

Opponent wins roll and chooses to go first after asking how many combat groups I have.

Operations Subsection of the S.S.S.

[​IMG]10
    APSARA (Killer Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 19)
    PROXY Mk.1 Engineer Combi Rifle, Nanopulser, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    SHUKRA (Chain of Command) Boarding Shotgun, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 25)
    PROXY Mk.5 (Forward Observer) 2 Submachine Guns, Nanopulser, E/M Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    MARUT Lieutenant (Strategos L3) MULTI HMG, Heavy Flamethrower, Nanopulser / AP CCW. (3 | 120)
    [​IMG] KARKATA Flash Pulse / Knife. (0 | 0)
    NETROD . (0 | 4)
    YUDBOT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    ZAYIN Rebot HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 26)
    PROXY Mk.2 MULTI Sniper Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 24)
    DALETH Rebot Combi Rifle, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 17)
    LAMEDH Rebot Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    LAMEDH Rebot Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    DANAVAS Hacker (Hacking Device Plus. UPGRADE: Maestro) Combi Rifle + Pitcher / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 25)

6 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army

#3 Mahtamori, Mar 9, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
    realder, Azuset, Paegis and 3 others like this.
  4. Mahtamori

Well, managed to get some pictures in there and get game 1 and 2 up, 3 is a bit of a crazy thing that might take too much time to write tonight, so I'll try to do that at lunch tomorrow. I'll spoil the final results and that's me ending on second place with well over 700 accumulated VPs with the OSS player winning.

All enemy lists are according to memory. They contain errors.

5. Mcgreag

Mcgreag Well-Known Member

One of the Tanko in the first list was the Flammenspeer/Contender otherwise correct for that one.

Mahtamori likes this.
  6. Alphz

Alphz Kuang Shi Vet. Retired.

Great to see some write ups! I can appreciate the effort that goes into them.

Keep it up, looking forward to the last few rounds.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation