1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tool to customize unit and npc cards

Discussion in 'General' started by Wizzy, Sep 18, 2022.

1. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

Here is a topic to index my fanmade tool for modding for Infinity Defiance cards: NPC & Ennemis. :sunglasses:
    :kissing_heart: If you have ideas you can make them and keep the look of the game to assure an artistic match.

[​IMG]

Infinity Defiance Modding Tools

Example:
    [​IMG]

I have created some blank Templates on Word for modding in the future, Unit and NPC Cards.
    All files are in the format and size of the original cards.
    For now, no template for the PJs.
    So, let free your wildest imaginations, to integrate forces not present, etc.

Link to ZIP Mod creation tool for Infinity Defiance :
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/f78nd8llf2ky9u3/Outils Modding Defiance.zip?dl=0

Manual

----INSTALLATION----
    * You have to install the DCAL, Orbitron and Aero Matics fonts, available in the Text Fonts folder, in ZIP file.
    * The DCAL font is a special font that manages the special symbols of the game (stars, dice, shields,...).
    For the equivalence Normal characters / Special symbols, there is in the ZIP file, an image that gives it.

---- MODDING ----
    - You can edit/create cards using the Blank Templates in Word.
    - Word contains a powerful image editing tool that should be sufficient for most jobs.
    - The Templates have the layers preset as the original ones, the rest is up to your imagination.

(?) It is best to layer the original Game rules, before creating them, and if created test them thoroughly to avoid unnecessary printing.

Translations of some terms :flag-fr:/:flag-gb: :
    Polices Textes = Fonts Texts
    Modèles Vierges Cartes Unités = Blank Templates Unit Cards
    Modèles Vierges Cartes Minicartes PNJ = Blank Templates NPC Cards
    Calque = Layer
    Taille Police = Font Size

borisgreymenace likes this.
  2. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

Reserved if need a day.

3. borisgreymenace

borisgreymenace killer heckler

this is really cool. wonder if it's possible to get some of these assets into gimp files? well beyond my technical capability but being able to work in layers in gimp is easier than word and its free

4. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

I haven't used Gimp since windows seven, I have a project for my commu but I will look when it is finished how I can organize it for you in a similar way.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation