1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Token organisation

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Xagul82, Aug 12, 2021.

1. Xagul82

Xagul82 Well-Known Member

Inspired by a combination of two of my favourite podcasts (los of lieutenant and late night wargames) I want to reorganize my set-up for tokens, markers, and stuff.

Can you show your approaches to this?

Thx

2. QueensGambit

QueensGambit Chickenbot herder

I just made a new token setup which has worked well so far. I made my tokens out of 5/8" magnetic discs (strike plates off Amazon). I made this board by sticking a sheet magnet onto a laser-cut rectangle, then glueing a black-and-white printout onto it:

BOARD.png

The tokens all go over their images and the magnet holds them in place. In game, they're easy to find. The most commonly-used ones are at the edge so I can just slide them off with my thumb as needed. The ones in the middle have to be pulled off, but that's still pretty convenient.

For markers, I use 3D markers and magnetize the bases the same way I do my models. They all transport in the same metal case. The markers are a lot lighter than the models, so they get stuck upside-down to the bottom of the case's lid.

Daniel Darko and Xagul82 like this.
  3. Methuselah

Methuselah Well-Known Member

4. sackofowls

sackofowls Member

MicroArts Studio just launched a Kickstarter for this exact purpose. Fancier and more expensive than doing it yourself for sure.

5. Methuselah

Methuselah Well-Known Member

You got me. I backed this immediately.

sackofowls likes this.
  6. Fed4ykin

Fed4ykin Well-Known Member

Dang! That's cool! I would prefer it without print, but the tokens and the tray are really cool.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation