1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tohaa Spec-Ops

Discussion in 'Tohaa' started by ChoTimberwolf, Dec 18, 2017.

1. ChoTimberwolf

ChoTimberwolf Artichoken Friend

So we are playing Paradiso Campaign, and I liked the idea of getting my own specops, but it seems extremy xp expensive to get a decent unit, tried for a hacker build got hacking device and wip 14 now it died in mission 103. My main problem is that we can't get symbiont armor for him so he can never have symbiomates or bombs, what are your ideas? would you just upgrade the chart or what specops would you build? In the chart what to upgrade?`so far I went two points into army points and one in intelligence
    We are playing 200pt because we got a new guy

2. Magonus

Magonus Well-Known Member

I would just upgrade the chart. SpecOps isn't worth throwing many points into, because our other options (Sakiel, Kerail, Makaul) are so much better than the Hatail base profile, and because we can't get a Cube 2.0 for reliable casevac.
    I do recommend dumping points into him on the last mission.

3. ChoTimberwolf

Thanks yeah thats what I also thought, but thought that maybe I just didnt realize the super OP Spec Ops build ;)

4. Sora9785

Sora9785 Well-Known Member

We are also playing a Paradiso Campaign and we are at 402. I never got the Chart Upgrade because you need to roll after every game and I never got it.
    My Spec Ops has 34 XP now and has WIP 15 Doc Engineer, PH 14 and Hyper Dynamics 3 and 2W

5. ChoTimberwolf

One columm you got automatically and I succeded at one roll so got two columms. If I play the campaign a second time I will try to invest only into specops ;)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation