1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

The tallest miniature of each silhouette

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by GeraldIstar, Jan 6, 2019.

1. GeraldIstar

GeraldIstar New Member

Hi guys. As I exceed capacity of my miniature army transport (it's battlefoam bag), and I can not just leave my minis of shelf because I have cat that eat all that fits his mouth and throw down and plays with anything that does not fit. I decided to make a small locker for miniatures (as I already have some materials).
    I don't know how many miniatures I could buy, so I'm looking into distant future, and assume, that I will buy a lot, and there is be the tallest one. And I want this miniature fit the high of locker shelf. So, to calculate which height of shelfs should be, I need to know which miniature of each silhouette is the tallest one, and what is the it height is exactly (well, except S1 :) ). Size required in millimeters, of cause :)
    Thanks! After locker will be done, I'll post photo here, and if possible - sized, notes and etc. I'm calculate and plan on paper, so blueprints are unlikely.

2. gregmurdock

gregmurdock Extremely Beloved Member

Edit: ignore this. Thought I was in the PanO section.

#2 gregmurdock, Jan 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  3. RogueJello

RogueJello Well-Known Member

I usually use foam trays. I currently have almost all of my PanO and Ariadna S1-S6 models standing up comfortable in 2 1/2" foam trays. I have a 4" tray for oversized models like the main battle TAGs. Currently I have 6 models in there, all tags. I expect to put the Devil Dogs and Black Jack HI into it as well when I have them painted.

4. Skjarr

Skjarr EI Mouthpiece

The Umbra Samaritan has to be the tallest S2 by a country mile surely.

Zewrath, Berjiz, chromedog and 8 others like this.
  5. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Pretty sure the tallest S7 TAG is the O-Yoroi, waving that HMG up in the air.

6. Randomcallsign

Randomcallsign Well-Known Member

The Black Jacks are about the height of a S6 even though theyre listed as S5. Meanwhile, the Heavy pistol toting Devil Dog is borderline S7 with his gun up in the air.

TheDiceAbide likes this.