1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The glorious Doodles of Yasashii Fuyu

Discussion in 'FanArt' started by Yasashii Fuyu, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Yasashii Fuyu

Yasashii Fuyu Well-Known Member

Hello Everyone!

Since my wife and I got the crazy idea to get a Graphic Tablet to delve into some wannabe drawings, and I'll hopefully end up trying to make some stuff like Infinity Chibis in the end....I thought why not show you my glorious work up until the day when whatever I draw might actually be good enough for you to not mistake them for my son's drawings :-P

So without further ado.....my first ever drawing on a Graphic Tablet to practice different layers and the basic handling of the thing.....it's DEUS VULT Time!

[​IMG]

2. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

@Yasashii Fuyu Well done. Lookign forward to seeing both you and your wife improve over time.

3. Yasashii Fuyu

Well well....today my art gets even crappier than yesterday as I couldn't draw anything "proper" because my son noticed me using the tablet...and demanded Art according to his wishes.....so the following was born:

[​IMG]

And my attempt to draw a little bit better:

[​IMG]

Which obviously is still quite shit to be honest, but at least looks a tiny bit more in proportion :-P

Naturally my son didn't like it cause it's not "Mc Queen" but oh well.

Danger Rose, jherazob and Golem2God like this.
  4. Yasashii Fuyu

Now that the kids are in bed I actually managed to practice a litt.e This time I tried copying the outlines of a 3d figure that the painting tool provides as assistance, and attempted to draw some male eyes.

[​IMG]

I seriously need to research what colour code to best use for human skin and a darker shade of it, this one looks horrifying :-P

Danger Rose, jherazob and Golem2God like this.
  5. Yasashii Fuyu

Checked out a Chibi Face Tutorial and gave it a go in the half an hour I had today....still loooots to learn :-P

First attempt:

[​IMG]

Quick Second Attempt right afterwards which I thought actually turned out way better:

[​IMG]

jherazob and Golem2God like this.
  6. Golem2God

@Yasashii Fuyu It does look better. You're getting the hang of this. Keep it up and you'll look back someday surprised taht you made it this far in your journey.

7. Yasashii Fuyu

Thank you very much for the kind words :-)

Sadly I don't find nearly as much time to practice as I would wish, and since I foolishly joined a "slow grow" Infinity Campaign...I'll be hell of busy painting Tohaa in September .-P but oh well, it's not like I'm in a hurry, so with time comes improvement I hope!

Golem2God likes this.
  8. Golem2God

All will be fine. I hope your artichokes perform well in combat and you enjoy them.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation