1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team Planning - Gaia

Discussion in 'News' started by Ramphus, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Ramphus

Ramphus Well-Known Member
    Aristeia! Warcor

AdmiralJCJF, Croepoek and csjarrat like this.
  2. Croepoek

Croepoek Well-Known Member

I like the write-up!

One thing is probably not super clearly pointed out: Hannibal's "Programmed Strategy" does not work with with "Siren" as it needs 3 action points. You do not specifically mention if you refer to his tactic or this, but it could be a bit confusing for someone new to the game.

ThananRollice likes this.
  3. Ramphus

Aristeia! Warcor

Good catch. I will make sure that is clear

4. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

When discussing Hannibal's Tactics you list "Code: Blitz" twice, when you are talking about "Code: Dive" the second time.

But as far as the team is concerned, I don't think you are getting the most out of Hannibal here. I'd argue that you would be better with Maximus and a more damage focused Melee character like Shona, or even Valkyrie, rather than Hannibal and Massacre.

Gaia helps to overcome Max's lack of speed, and gives Valkyrie a perfect "wind up" every attack.

5. Ramphus

Aristeia! Warcor

Thanks for the catch. Will correct.

Yes, those two were basically my alternates, maximus especially seems super useful with her.

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  6. csjarrat

csjarrat Well-Known Member

I think Hippolyta is gonna pair well with Gaia, getting her up a few points of initiative is gonna be very helpful for keeping her alive and enabling some shenanigans

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  7. AdmiralJCJF

She is certainly going to be a lot better off if and when her Initiative can be boosted.

Parvati is also worth considering, even if her boost is only a one-off Tactic.

8. Ramphus

Aristeia! Warcor

Yeah, I think Hippolyta is gonna do well with in a lot of different teams :)

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  9. AdmiralJCJF

I am finding, in my play, that Gaia is actually really strong as a solo piece who doesn't really depend too much on team build to be effective.

It's basically because she is so effective in interacting with opposing Aristos and getting herself to safety without support.

Ramphus likes this.
  10. Ramphus

Aristeia! Warcor

Yes, I'm inclined to agree with you there - she seems great in any team. But that is hardly a team planning article then, is it ? :)

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation