1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tartary Army List Idea: Fire Rains in Kazakstan

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by ValoTerra, Sep 14, 2018.

1. ValoTerra

ValoTerra Lightning Weaver

So today I wake up and someone tells me that Tartary Kazaks get a second mul profile.
    "Oh, so they get a sensor or gunbot or something?"
    "Nah, it's the same weapon loadouts with ECM and mines."
    "...Just how many rockets are we talking?"

[​IMG]

Much hardbass and not a small amount of vodka were consumed in the creation of this list. As a result it may be nonsensical and wow that is a lot of hackability is this Ariadna or a free net cafe? Watch the dawn of terror on your opponent's face when they realize anything you stick targeted on can be hit with a coordinated order barrage of 4+ templates from nearly anywhere on the table. Uragan having total reaction also works to create hellish ARO killzones.

The rest of the list is a pile of goodstuff, role coverage, with plenty of FO support. The Ratnik was chosen to add a bit more imposing resilience to an otherwise fragile formation, and of course also features cool rocket weaponry. He can easily be swapped for an HMG or sniper Spetsnaz as desired which would also free up some points in other areas.

[​IMG] Fire Rains in Kazakstan
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]9 [​IMG]1 [​IMG]1
    [​IMG] VASSILY Lieutenant (Forward Observer) T2 Marksman Rifle, Akrylat-Kanone, D-Charges / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (0 | 35)
    [​IMG] RATNIK Heavy Rocket Launcher, Heavy Shotgun / Heavy Pistol, Trench-hammer, Knife. (2 | 44)
    [​IMG] STRELOK Submachine Gun, Chain-colt, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16)
    [​IMG] VETERAN KAZAK (X Visor) T2 Rifle, Light Flamethrower / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (0 | 38)
    [​IMG] COLONEL VORONIN (Sensor) T2 Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, AP CCW. (0 | 21)
    [​IMG] LINE KAZAK (Forward Observer) Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    [​IMG] KAZAK DOKTOR Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13)
    [​IMG] IRMANDINHO Chain Rifle, D-Charges, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (0 | 8)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]5 [​IMG]1
    [​IMG] DOZER (Traktor Mul Control Device) Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
    [​IMG] TM KURYER (Total Reaction) Uragan MRL, Antipersonnel Mines / Electric Pulse. (1 | 21)
    [​IMG] TM KURYER (Total Reaction) Uragan MRL, Antipersonnel Mines / Electric Pulse. (1 | 21)
    [​IMG] TRAKTOR MUL (Total Reaction) Uragan MRL / Electric Pulse. (1 | 18)
    [​IMG] WARCOR (Aerocam) Flash Pulse / Stun Pistol, Knife. (0 | 3)

6 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Any critiques or such are much appreciated! And of course any memes are extra appreciated!

Stiopa, Section9 and Oyentido like this.
  2. Brother Smoke

Brother Smoke Bureau Trimurti Representative

This is beautiful, brought a tear to my eye it did

Personally, I would run katyushas and strelok FOs, but nothing wrong with what you're doing there

I sure hope you're thinking of spending some coordinated orders on that rain of Kazak love

ValoTerra and Oyentido like this.
  3. ValoTerra

ValoTerra Lightning Weaver

Good to hear! Absolutely going to coordinate them, perfect to have that lucky number four~
    I was originally planning to use mostly katyusha, but switched to full uragan just to see how potent massed uragan could be.

Brother Smoke likes this.
  4. Beodren

Beodren Well-Known Member

While I love the list, even if I would change Ratnik for two more FOs, one of them of infiltrating nature, and possibly stick to Katyushas (theme wise and simply because DA rocks), I would love to get a link to mentioned hardbass.
    For slavi... I mean scientific reasons.

5. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy:

When you deploy that list you need to at least play the Russian National Anthem. And probably play 'Katyusha' (the WW2 Russian Army song) when you drop all the arty on someone. :smiling_imp: Other Russian Army marching songs optional.

Though it does seem a little weird to be fielding arty in a Black Ops deniable special operations skirmish game.

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  6. Rizzy

Rizzy Armchair Strategos L3

Mad props if you convert your Dozer to look like this guy:

Stiopa likes this.
  7. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

"No witnesses" is a viable strategy if you want to deny everything :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@ValoTerra: I'd say that list lacks some higher burst weapon for active turn (HMG or Molotok would work just fine) and Forward Observers with some kind of advanced deployment. Strelok, Scout...

Deltervees likes this.
  8. holycannoli

holycannoli Dancing to Kazak Kalinka

I really want to try this now... I already have some of my regular opponents s#%$ing bricks when the adorable little mul is on the board and a cheerleader gets forward observed.

"Kazak Artillery battalion seems like a skirmish game army to me."

9. Section9

Depends on how long you want to be able to deny it. Because the fragments of your weapons will still tell a story. I mean, when the US had an F117 crash in Nevada before the program was declassified, they went through and sifted all the dirt 10 feet below the crater and about 100 feet past the last piece of debris they found, just to make absolutely sure they didn't leave any evidence behind. But that still left evidence of the cleanup itself.

For a more grim example, there's all the evidence left behind after the Syrian chemical weapons attacks.

Stiopa likes this.
  10. Jandrus

Jandrus We're naught but humble pirates!

I have atournament with unmasking and supremacy. And may have zombies. So...
    [​IMG] Tartary Army Corps
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10
    [​IMG] DOZER (Traktor Mul Control Device) Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
    [​IMG] STRELOK (Forward Observer) Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 20)
    [​IMG] STRELOK (Forward Observer) Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 20)
    [​IMG] VASSILY Lieutenant (Forward Observer) T2 Marksman Rifle, Akrylat-Kanone, D-Charges / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (0 | 35)
    [​IMG] SCOUT (Forward Observer) Ojotnik, D-Charges, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 30)
    [​IMG] TANKHUNTER (Chain of Command) AP Rifle, Adhesive Launcher, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 30)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]4
    [​IMG] STRELOK (Minelayer) Boarding Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 21)
    [​IMG] STRELOK (Minelayer) Boarding Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 21)
    [​IMG] WARDRIVER Hacker (Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 19)

6 SWC | 298 Points

Open in Infinity Army

coleslaw likes this.
  11. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

Can someone explain me why TAK got new drones ?

12. Brother Smoke

Brother Smoke Bureau Trimurti Representative

The kuryers were meant to increase the AVA of muls and add some new profiles without allowing people to spam the 5pt models, at least that is the most common theory

coleslaw and eciu like this.
  13. mightymuffin

mightymuffin Well-Known Member

Well, the new Kuryers aren't available in Vanilla, and I suspect there's a reason behind that...!

14. MATRAKA14

MATRAKA14 Well-Known Member

But even with that, there is no point on playing 3 or 4 muls, specially with this range bands. In my opinion is a lost oportunity the most painful in TAK.

15. Section9

The 16-40" -3 range bracket assumes you're going to be shooting things in Targeted State, that have been lit by your Forward Observers.

If someone is dumb enough to get within direct-fire range (8-16" +3), well, you should be blowing them off the map.

4 guns almost feels like the legendary Red Army 'Grid Square Removal Service' (aka regimental, divisional, corps, and Army artillery all dropping in on one location)

Brother Smoke likes this.
  16. Davetron

Davetron Member

Like others have said, this idea is absolutely fantastic.

I don't have much more to add other than if anyone ends up field testing this idea I'd be interested in how it goes.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation