1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tarik In Army

Discussion in 'Infinity Army' started by kghamilton, Jan 12, 2022.

1. kghamilton

kghamilton The_Omnishambles
    Warcor

Hi folks!

dunno if this has been asked before but in Army, Tarik hasn’t got Bioimmunity which seems like an oversight since all normal Khawarij have it.

in addition, is there a reason why Tarik can’t wildcard into a duo? Seems like a weird omission? I’d love to run a duo of Tarik and a Namurr for example

Thanks

2. Urist

Urist Well-Known Member

Tarik used to have Bioimmunity in N3, but no longer has it in N4. I don't know why he lost it, but it would make him a little more resistant to AP or Breaker ammo.

His inability to Wildcard into a duo was probably to restrict him with pairing with a Namurr or Rafiq FTO, who are fast enough to keep up with him? I don't think it would have been overpowered, but it was definitely an intentional choice and not an oversight.

3. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Bioimmunity in N3 was Immunity (Shock) and Immunity (Viral) (and possibly one or two more exotic bio weapons I forget) together under a single name, it's not the same skill so can't really go by old merits here.

Robock likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation