1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TAK in n4

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by goat90, Nov 13, 2020.

1. goat90

goat90 New Member

So I've decided to pursue tak in N4. The tankhunter is one of my favorite models and the ratnik looks awesome.

How are your lists looking or starting? I seem to get lost after 3 line kazaks.

What are some go to models yall like to include?

2. Axelius

Axelius Not a Rogue AI

I suggest checking out the Spetsnaz Shkola which is where we're currently discussing exactly that. The OP is for N3, but the basic approach still stands and we're discussing the N4 changes further down the thread.

I'd say that there's quite a lot of flexibility in how you build your list, but a full core link of Line Kazaks (three rifles/medic/LT, two snipers) tends to be the standard, possibly with a sniper Frontovik instead of a Line Sniper. Streloks are also bread and butter, since they are cheap camos with decoys and mines. I like to include a Parachutist Spetsnaz as a flanking threat and I love the Dynamos as well so I always try and cram one in.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation