1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taigha creature activations

Discussion in 'General' started by Dukestrohs, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Dukestrohs

Dukestrohs New Member

Played the second mission last night and was wondering if I was activating the taigha creatures correctly. Do they activate as a pack like all of the other enemy models or do they activate individually. The reason I’m confused is because there are multiple cards with different colors on them In the activation deck.

2. solkan

solkan Well-Known Member

There are multiple different Taigha cards because there’s two or three different types of Taigha. But they’re go8ng to just like any other card—if it’s got more than one number on the left it’s a group (just like the three different types of “Nox” units).

3. Dukestrohs

Dukestrohs New Member

Thanks for the info. do each of the taigha creature cards match one of the activation cards? I didn't look really close at all of them because i didn't realize there were that many different versions.

4. archangeleong

archangeleong Deadly Ninja Assassin

if the mission includes 1 taiga. You add 1 taiga unit card and 1 taiga activation card (has the AI on it) to the game. The taiga unit card includes 3 taiga for the unit and they are all deployed as per the mission instructions (starting on a tile or in a pit)

On the left side of the unit card you will notice 1,2 & 3. This is for adding wounds to each individual taiga on the board. All taiga act at the same time as per the 1 AI card when drawn. You use one model at a time starting from 1 to 3. After all 3 models have done 2 actions the unit’s turn is over.

there are different types of taiga unit cards and activation cards (all match as a set of two cards) (think of them as different unit profiles) and the mission will tell you which profile to use.

5. LankyOgreBP

LankyOgreBP Well-Known Member

I thought I saw that, but is there a place in the book it spells that out? How do you keep straight which model is 1 & 2?

6. archangeleong

archangeleong Deadly Ninja Assassin

tbh I don’t remember if I read this but I just play it as it this way as it is the only way that makes sense.

As for the numbers, each token is numbered (I’ve been playing with tokens as I have not assembled the minis yet). When you build your minis you could paint on a number or you could put numbers on the coloured rings that go under bases.

LankyOgreBP likes this.
  7. LankyOgreBP

LankyOgreBP Well-Known Member

I've been putting the models together before I play each scenario, but I haven't gotten anything painted yet. Just wondering if anybody had a strategy with the colored rings or anything.

8. solkan

solkan Well-Known Member

It's spelled out on page 20, in the Unit card explanation. "One tab for each model belonging to the unit."

So you just have to make sure you’re matching up the right unit and initiative cards.

My box is at home, but I think there are two or three different types of Taiga unit cards.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation