1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TAG & vehicle prices... Gecko, etc.

Discussion in 'Modiphius Entertainment' started by BarbeChenue, Dec 16, 2018.

1. BarbeChenue

BarbeChenue Well-Known Member

Hi ! New GM here:

Is there a list of prices for these? I mean, TO Camo and HRMC are in the book, statted and available, so I guess having prices for "light" TAGs should be in line. What about cars and flyers?

Thanks in advance! :)

*Yes, I know, I'm the GM, I can price everything, but it would help me to have at least a modicum of comparison point...

#1 BarbeChenue, Dec 16, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  2. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

I could check the OLD Cyberpunk 2020 Manuals (on whose Old Campaign Gutier & C. based the "Seed" of Infinity Background). . .

There are a lot of "Masamune Shirow Styled" Land-Mates Exoarmours priced in what more or less was an extrapolation of a "Hard Currency" between 1990 Dollar and European Stock Markets. . .

Also there is a Poster in the Modiphius Ruleset Discussion on their site that tried to create an "Infinity Currency" for the whole Human Sphere. . .

3. Solodice

Solodice Freshly Squeezed Troll

If you're a backer getting all the books then you can find vehicle and TAG prices in all the released faction books.

If not... TAGs aren't cheap. PanO TAGs will cost an arm and a leg (Tikbalang is 13+3d6 and a Squalo is 14+5d6 and the restrictions are at 4 for anyone outside of PanO). The Akep TAG (The Mag Guard spider TAG) is 14+3d6 with a restriction of 5 and a T3 tariff for those outside of Haqqislam. Should give you a decent idea how TAGs are priced.

In the core book it does list out prices for vehicle services and vehicle costs (p.396). If you're looking for more specific vehicles you can find them in the faction books.

BarbeChenue likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation