1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TAG model sizes

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by QueensGambit, May 14, 2020.

1. QueensGambit

QueensGambit Chickenbot herder

Ok so after two years of light infantry, I'm ready to try a faction that loves the TAG. I need to get myself a Tikbalang.

The Tik model is out of production, but I could probably find one in stock somewhere. My other option would be to get a Gecko and cut off the operator arms. I like both models a lot, so the decision might come down to silhouette size. Looking at photos of the Tik, it looks pretty tall and I'm wondering if it significantly exceeds S6 height. Photos of the Gecko make it look like maybe it's better proportioned for S6.

I know it's not a big deal because we use silhouette templates, but it still might be the deciding factor for me, all else being equal. So, for those who own the models: how do the Gecko and Tikbalang model sizes compare to the S6 silhouette size?

Thanks!

2. DaRedOne

DaRedOne Morat Warrior Philosopher
    Warcor

The tik is actually very slender and not much taller than the S6 template. You should probably go with it.

The gecko is far more bulky and actually doesn't fit the template very well, plus it just looks a lot more clunky than the panO stuff.

Dragonstriker likes this.
  3. QueensGambit

QueensGambit Chickenbot herder

Thanks! Tik ordered. Plus, if I eventually decide it's too big I can always get a gecko later. Whereas the reverse isn't true since the Tik is OOP.

I do like that clunky gecko look, though.

4. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

As much as I love Geckos I would suggest getting the true model (which you've already done). Geckos are slightly big for the S but not enough to cause serious problems. They really don't look PanO thou.

5. chromedog

chromedog Less than significant minion

They WERE PanO (all of the "reptile" class TAGs used by the nomads were PanO tech, but became "obsolete" when they developed the Ghost:remote ops tech) but PanO sold off the entire outdated tech line of that TAG series (The geckos, iguana, lizard, Salamander) to the nomad nations, who then started to kitbash them.

loricus and Abrilete like this.
  6. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

Sure, but it's no longer representative of them and never was in the game. Same with the Maghariba. PanO companies make almost everything.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation