1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tables from Novacore 2019.

Discussion in 'Scenery' started by chromedog, Jun 10, 2019.

1. chromedog

chromedog Less than significant minion

So, my local crowd threw a 92 player event this past weekend. Novacore, in my city of Newcastle. Qualified for Satellite status, had people from 6 of our seven states, and 1 of the multiple territories (which is a massive undertaking, since we have roughly the same landmass as the USA with 1/13 of the population).

Anyhow, on with the pictures. The first batch.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and finally, our warcor, Deltakilo and TO, doing some therapeutic battlesystems terrain assembly. :D
    [​IMG]

ChoTimberwolf, Dedled, Usashi and 6 others like this.
  2. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Very cool!

Great turnout, too.

I have to admit, those tables look a bit open to me, how did they play?

EccentricOwl likes this.
  3. chromedog

chromedog Less than significant minion

Really can't tell you, Josh. With 46 tables set up and only 5 games - I didn't get to play on any of these ones.
    The ones I did play on resulted in loses 5/5 games, 3 walkovers (I play maybe 6-8 games a year - I'm there to drink beer and make pew-pew noises with my mandollies.).

I'm also more of a modeller and maker than a game player. I have the models I have because they look cool, not because they "optimise" my lists. I also don't care if I win or lose.

My own 5 (4 of which are shown here) look "open" from a top view, but at table level, there's a couple of good fire lanes for long range, but mostly it's 16-24".

#3 chromedog, Jun 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
    Section9 and jherazob like this.
  4. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

OK, a couple long firelanes and mostly 16-24" is pretty good.

chromedog likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation