1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

Tables from Novacore 2019.

Discussion in 'Scenery' started by chromedog, Jun 10, 2019.

1. chromedog

chromedog Less than significant minion

So, my local crowd threw a 92 player event this past weekend. Novacore, in my city of Newcastle. Qualified for Satellite status, had people from 6 of our seven states, and 1 of the multiple territories (which is a massive undertaking, since we have roughly the same landmass as the USA with 1/13 of the population).

Anyhow, on with the pictures. The first batch.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and finally, our warcor, Deltakilo and TO, doing some therapeutic battlesystems terrain assembly. :D
    [​IMG]

ChoTimberwolf, Dedled, Usashi and 6 others like this.
  2. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Very cool!

Great turnout, too.

I have to admit, those tables look a bit open to me, how did they play?

EccentricOwl likes this.
  3. chromedog

chromedog Less than significant minion

Really can't tell you, Josh. With 46 tables set up and only 5 games - I didn't get to play on any of these ones.
    The ones I did play on resulted in loses 5/5 games, 3 walkovers (I play maybe 6-8 games a year - I'm there to drink beer and make pew-pew noises with my mandollies.).

I'm also more of a modeller and maker than a game player. I have the models I have because they look cool, not because they "optimise" my lists. I also don't care if I win or lose.

My own 5 (4 of which are shown here) look "open" from a top view, but at table level, there's a couple of good fire lanes for long range, but mostly it's 16-24".

#3 chromedog, Jun 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
    Section9 and jherazob like this.
  4. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

OK, a couple long firelanes and mostly 16-24" is pretty good.

chromedog likes this.