1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Superstars in each missions

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by k104agi, Dec 9, 2018.

1. k104agi

k104agi Well-Known Member

Hello fellow Haqqislamites.

which models have you been impressed by in each missions?

My experience first:

1) Hunting Party

Asawira(Lieutenant) - Incredible BTS 9. even in unconscious he will resist most stun/immobilize/isolate effects.

Kaplan(Engineer) - He already has an adhesive Launcher. In this mission he wields twin ADH. reasonable cost, BTS 6, Mimetism, Engineer. this guy is awesome.

Bashi Bazouk(E/mauler) - for Immobilizing, kind of Joker pick, but gets the job done. no regret even if dead

Ragik(any options) - this trooper gets ADH launcher

Muttawi'ah - E/marat and Jammer? doubly awesome here

2) Firefight

Bashi Bazouk - No restricted zone in this mission, this guys become total killer here. Asymmetrical trade!

Fiday - Kill as many enemy troops, turn on impersonation again(don't let your opponent take 30pts back), make opponent panicked.

3) Decapitation

Saladin(Lieutenant) - Strategos is king. keep your card hidden in reserves, make opponent's exposed. deploy fidays/ragiks/other infiltrators after your opponent done his. go straight for Lt or HVT. beware mines/perimeters though.
    Although your Saladin Lt is also public info, he completely has no burden of Loss of Lieutenant in this mission.

#1 k104agi, Dec 9, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    WarHound and KwarkyMats like this.
  2. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

Frontline:
    - Fidays: Start in the far third with 62 points (in HB), add Aldjabel and its more. Forces your opponent to deal with his side before coming out. Has won me the game multiple times.

Quadrant Control:
    - Fidays: Start in the far quadrants with 62 points (in HB), add Aldjabel and its more. Forces your opponent to deal with his side before coming out. Has won me the game multiple times.

Transmission Matrix:
    - Fidays: Start on the enemy antennas with 62 points (in HB), add Aldjabel and its more. Forces your opponent to deal with his side before coming out. Has won me the game multiple times.

The answer in Haqqislam, is Fidays. :P

3. Wylde83

Wylde83 The Cyberpunk Guy
    Warcor

Iam a totaly Fan of Hussain Al-Djabel and the Fidays in all Missions .. i love to see the face of the opponent with a big wtf on it ;)
    Gricks says the right words about it :)

theGricks likes this.
  4. Manfred_VR

Manfred_VR Well-Known Member

It's really hard for me to choose superstars, probably 'cause I play Hassassin and played only few matches with vanilla, Asawira and Fiday are good, Al-Dja in particular one unit that could be amazing is the Ayyar but for now I've no feeling with it.

5. k104agi

k104agi Well-Known Member

Decapitation:
    - Deploy Fiday at reserve, as non-impersonation-marker state, especially on the first turn, close to enemy HVT. Declare him as Datatracker and go for the kill. smoke grenade helps much.

- Ragik is good here in this mission, too.

theGricks and oldGregg like this.
  6. theGricks

I have done this a couple times. Always works. Who cares if the Fiday then dies? Your up a TON of points! Also great if he has a chance to then re-impersonate and go for more kills.

oldGregg likes this.
  7. HardDisk

HardDisk Well-Known Member

If you choose the Fiday as DT, he can't go to imp state for the whole game.

But you can put him in SF :smiling_imp:

theGricks likes this.
  8. theGricks

Oh yup your right. Been a long time since I played Decapitation.

9. Ankaa

Ankaa Well-Known Member

As much as I love Fidays, I'm gonna buck the trend here and say that one of my all time MVP's is the Daylami w/Panzerfaust! Worst case scenario he's taxing an order or two on turn 1 for just 7 points but the ceiling often gets higher than that.

Last week I was playing Transmission Matrix and he crit a Nisse HMG in my opponents active turn (which was of course lucky) but then went on to contest an objective which required further effort on my opponent's part to dig out with their already stressed order pool. Simply the best ARO piece 7 points can buy imho.

ik3rian, KedzioR_vo and oldGregg like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation