1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion: Adding a Player Locator Forum

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by Space Ghost, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Well-Known Member

As the subject says, my (hopefully helpful) suggestion is to add a Player Locator forum. I've seen this done on other sites, with it usually being split up along the lines of continent or region, country and then province or state. I don't know how hard this would be, but have to imagine it could really help new (and old) players connect, thus growing the hobby.

I don't have a specific suggestion as to whether this should be divided between Infinity and Aristeia, and English and Spanish, but suspect that a single forum (perhaps within the "Corvus Belli" forum) would be easiest to implement.

P.S. I realize the "New Users" sub-forums already fill this role to some extent, but people posting there don't always include their physical location in their introductory posts, and sometimes don't seem to realize they can use the search function to look for city names etc. A forum clearly labeled "Player Locator" (or something similar) would make things crystal clear IMHO.

cory likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation