1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra Política de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

Suburban Office 2 and Upgrade Pack

Discussion in 'Antenocitis Workshop' started by Antenociti, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Antenociti

Antenociti Well-Known Member

SO 3.jpg
    Time for a new product! The Suburban Office 2, a small pre-painted building, Designed For Infinity. The building in ‘L’-shaped, with a little balcony upstairs that has separate access via a staircase, making these two individual businesses operating out the same office block.

Suburban Office 2 has all the nice features that make a nice functioning building: removable floors and removable roof, hinged doors that are big enough for an S2 to pass though, and enough ledges and windows that can be hidden under.
    SO 1.jpg
    SO 6.jpg
    SO 9.jpg

But thats not all. The ‘Suburban Office 2’ is a nice and sleek building with no interior, but add ‘Suburban Office 2 – Upgrade Pack’ to it, and suddenly the building is transformed with a highly detailed interior and signs for the outside. The downstairs workspace becomes ‘Lotus Fashion’, a clothing shop with changing rooms and a counter, and the upstairs workspace becomes ‘Red Oni Sake’ a shop selling sake and other alcohol, with walls lined with bottles and a centre desk console.
    Suburban Office 2 Upgrade Pack 1.jpg Suburban Office 2 Upgrade Pack 4.jpg Suburban Office 2 Upgrade Pack 6.jpg Suburban Office 2 Upgrade Pack 10.jpg Suburban Office 2 Upgrade Pack 12.jpg

This then gives the player the option of buying the basic cheaper building, for those that just want a pre-painted building at the lowest price possible, and adding the Upgrade Pack for those people that want to add a little bit more detail and flair to it.

Get them here: https://www.antenocitisworkshop.com/product/suburban-office-2/

and here : https://www.antenocitisworkshop.com/product/suburban-office-2-upgrade-pack/

timberfox, Section9, Ceilican and 2 others like this.
  2. Ceilican

Ceilican Well-Known Member

Welp, this made the buy list. I don't even know what table I'd use it for, but it's too cool. I'm a big fan of the interior layout of the ground floor.

3. Arkhos94

Arkhos94 Well-Known Member

Very nice looking. What is the size of the building ?

I was a bit disapointed with your urban office (too plain) but with the upgrade pack this one will go to my buy list.

Any chance of an upgrade pack for the urban office (and/or the undertown building who don't have access to resin pack anymore) ?

4. Antenociti

Antenociti Well-Known Member

As per the addition info on the product page, the size is 174 × 171 × 137 mm.

Yes, there is an Upgrade Pack for the Urban Office (now renamed to Suburban Office 1), im just about the post it. The idea was to always do an Upgrade Pack for it, but it was getting designed concurrently with a few other things. The Upgrade Packs do actually take a while for us to do, sometime even longer than the building itself.

Effectively what we're trying to do is create some buildings at a lower price point, so that people that just want cheap pre-painted buildings can fill out a table with them, and those that want a bit more detail and signs etc, can still buy the Upgrade Packs for them. They are intended to be less detailed than Undertown buildings.

Shiwen and moyamoya like this.