1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stupid sexy morats

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by AbidingDude, Dec 4, 2018.

1. AbidingDude

AbidingDude New Member

Hey, I'm trying to replace some if not all of my jacked space monkeys with stupid sexy versions of themselves, I understand there's some alterations I'll have to make to get a morat (or shas) out of a human or elf or whatever, but I think at the end of the day it'll be worth it. I'm trying to find models where not only is the guy not wearing clothes but is posing in a I'm wearing hooker pumps and want you to come get this ass stance. There has to be like a line of beach bod workout guys or something I'm missing.

I've found a pretty good start at hasslefree, but I'm already running out steam trying to find any other lines that do this. Are there any suggestions?

08 Matthias Skyclad composite.jpg E100 Ariniel composite.jpg H160 Bjornolf composite.jpg L628 Pointing Male Dolly green.jpg O200 Orc Male Skyclad composite.jpg

2. AbidingDude

AbidingDude New Member

or this concoction from hero forge

Attached Files:

3. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

AFAIK you're limited to Hasslefree. You could use Daturazi from the waist up and these two naked dudes for the business end to cut down conversion work, although they might not be big enough. If you are good at sculpting it'd just be the legs, butt and genitals. You could use the Daturazi boots to save yourself sculpting feet

Golem2God likes this.
  4. AbidingDude

AbidingDude New Member

haha, I was probably going to green stuff up some thongs. The problem I've got with the datu upper bodys is that they're not stupid sexy, they're appropriately topless, but they're no tech bee, or butt missile-ghulam. I need my army to look like a firemen calendar.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation