Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Green, Sep 25, 2020.
Coming in November, with their Sectorial.
While the other fireteam rules in OP got added to the Army the Khawarij profile in Army still doesn't say they count as Ghulams for making fireteam. It says so in Fireteam charts.
Until Army has had a whole bunch of bugs squashed, go by the Sectorial Charts, and just ignore all Fireteam notes in Army. :-(
It's a long wait.
I suppose the same it's going with Hafzas? And maybe AzRa'ils?
Do you know something about Kasym?
PozdRawiam / Greetings
Janissaries got their Core and Haris Fireteam skills in ARMY7 now.
I'm kind of enjoying that Maggie's pilot has d-charges and Maggie has baggage.
Hooo ok, I though we had all profiles and only fireteams templates were missing,, thanks for the answer.
well I'll be a gosh darn ding dong that is amazing!
Can Maggie reload herself? Specifically her Mine Dispenser.
Sure, she's an allied trooper within ZoC
Over all I like the changes to the profiles in N4...so yay! However, I do have a couple of thoughts, wondering what the community thought.
With Kasym gone, Zuleyka seems great. However, whats missing is the panzerfaust. Zuleyka gets tons of bonuses, but I think it would be great to see Zamira get the panzer. I don't really see a reason to take her otherwise. Sure the +1 DAM E/M CC weapon is nice, but we need a long range weapon on a biker. I took Beg in nearly every list, would be nice to have and give Zamira an actual reason to be taken.
Tarik went back to a no include for me. Didn't use him before, certainly won't now. If he was total immune rather than just shock then maybe, but the +2 damage to make up for losing fatality isn't enough.
Al-Djabel should get his CC Attack (+1 B) back.
I agree with the consensus that the Namurr's price is high.
Rouhani is good, but didn't need NWI. I'd rather lose NWI and go back down to 18 points.
No support weapon options (besides disposables) for the Nadir and Shujae hurts them.
Does anyone actually take Hakims?
I used to take Hakims as late turn parachutist specialists until Nahabs were made available. That WIP 15 puts in work.
Tarik I will need to give a shot under N4 rules. The changes to superjump really hurt him. I never really relied on the crit aspect of Fat level 2, never had any luck rolling 1's.
Seeing how grenades and nanopulsers count as BS weapons, the +2 damage should work on them, which is an indirect boost to Tarik.
Can anyone point out why Ayyars did not get cheaper, even though they are Hi?
I know they got immunity (shock) and stealth but that does not make the model more useful or do I miss something?
Gesendet von meinem ASUS_I01WD mit Tapatalk
They lost Free Agent too. Maybe they rate Stealth very high in a supposedly Hacker filled meta. But I am also at a loss, why he stood the same, except for the Sniper who went up in price for SS-6...which really isnt worth it.
I have a suspicion, that nearly untouched older profiles are in for a slow vanishing into deletion, because they became redundant with new profiles and the now extremely flexible fireteams. Either that, or his entry is still bugged.
Clicked a link and thought this was a general odd things about n4. Delete this post please.
In my opinion things that need a cost points reductions are:
- Al fasid. the point here is that he was bad, but now is unplayable no cost reduction why? in the other hand did u see the monkey's Sogarat? its just how alfasid needs too look like Sogarat its just 3 points above remember that.
- Kawarij: well why play them now? in dead vanilla we are better runing a jenizar or asawira in RTF the same idea 38 points for the MK12 I'm going to play jenizar HMG for 41 for sure or if we want to run visor we got the muktar with 2 wounds 36 points. I got more examples but I dont need anymore.
- Odaliscas: they just get Shcok inm thats nice but get nerf for 1 profile with 360 and the sixth sense? no point reduction? or maybe CC 20 more weapons? specialist?
- Maggy; all tags getting need staff and cheaper and ours to but just get expensive overcosted, but Avatar (23) and spinhx (13) cheaper? REALLY?
- Hakims: nobody plays them but get expensive? because they are OP
- AYYAR: dont understand why he stay the same and expensive. Nobody is gonna run them now with the new Asawira
- Just the muyb spitfre (34): Unplayable when Asawira cost 39 with spifrie AP
- All the MI like: Ragiks, lasiqs stayed the same but expensive, now we have to kill HI with guys above 25 points? HI cost 17 or 20 (tankos, wu ming...) Don't want to see QAPU KALKI if we need to pay 35 points for Djanbazan 1 wound...
He does need something more to "pop", but the HRL profile is pretty nice if you need a DT or a solo piece still, the HMG is... meh, expensive as hell.
Khawarijs are in a strange place agreed, but they're deadly, nothing to sneeze at. Not unplayable, but yeah, expensive when you got mukhtars... Maybe CB is valuing dmg16 a bit too much on the MK12 profile.
i couldn't understand the problem, only the imm(shock) and +3 CC without any point changes, they never could use SSL2 and 360°visor at the same time.
Dude, Maggie got cheaper, more profiles and better rules, what's the problem here? She have 360visor at all profiles, a hacker protection, baggage, terrain(desert)... all that for 11points LESS. come on, take a deep breath here.
I'm with you here, but regen go a nice buff as well, it's understandable.
I guess that Ayyars have a niche here, holo is a superb skill to place yourself in a better position, but yeah, some pts decrease would be fine if we compare him with the asawira.
The Muyib spitfire comes with x-visor, TA, bioimm (with BTS3), D-chargers (CC18) and BS13, i think he's solid for 34pts.
Ragiks got imm(shock) with dogged, it's awesome for a AD trooper, Lasiqs now can mov 4-4 and, even despite the minor viral nerf, DA+shock vs BTS instead only viral, DA is still awesome, even more if you put it on a link!
Well Muyib Spitfire has taktikal awareness which the Asawira does not have.
Lasiq has climbing plus, "viral" and shock I guess quite a good combination. Ragik with stealth and a hacking device can accomplish something.
The Ayyar seems a little awkward to me, quite pricey and I have not seen a niche for him. The suppression fire trick might work. I thought of using him to clear mines.
Gesendet von meinem ASUS_I01WD mit Tapatalk
Not sure if this has been answered somewhere before, but why does the Nadhir have surprise attack? The rules still say it requires a marker state
In mobile Army app, it has hidden deployment. Maybe, it will be a bug..