1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still no sign of JSA box

Discussion in 'Japanese Secessionist Army' started by maximus4646, May 7, 2018.

1. maximus4646

maximus4646 New Member

Hey gang - I’ve heard product to the US was stuck in customs. I’d ordered from war store and still no sign of product even shipping. When I contacted them, they mentioned “hopefully” sometime this week. Anyone have any updates? For those of you on the west coast of the US and have product, who did you order from? Thanks.

2. ambisinister

ambisinister Broken Zoetrope

I pre-ordered mine from Infinity Harbor. They're based in Minnesota and I got my copy last week, along with the uprising book. I live in Massachusetts.

3. maximus4646

maximus4646 New Member

Thanks very much - will have to try them next time. Every time I’ve done a pre-order through warstore, the delays are 2+ weeks. So much for the theory that the shipment is stuck in customs. Even if it goes out today, I won’t see it until next week. Anyone else have good US domestic sources for infinity products? Someone suggested miniaturemarket was decent...

4. ambisinister

ambisinister Broken Zoetrope

I will typically use the Warstore or Miniature Market, though I've been leaning toward Warstore more recently because i've had very good experiences with their customer service. The only reason I went with Infinity Harbor was because I wanted a Season 9 Treason ITS pack and they were the only ones who had it. I don't do a lot of pre-ordering so I don't have a lot of experience on what a reasonable time frame is to get things. I placed my order on march 16th and received notice that it was shipped on april 30th.

5. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

I got a shipping notification from Neal at the Warstore Saturday.

I'm in Idaho, so almost all the way across the country from Neal, and the estimated delivery date for my book and Army pack is the 12th. As of 0635 on the 8th, my package is in Hodgkins, IL.

But this is probably the last time I order from Neal.

6. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

My FLGS got the army box maybe Saturday last week - I'm in NJ. He usually gets stuff pretty late though, so I'm not surprised.

I was smart and pre-ordered directly from CB and got my card frozen.

7. maximus4646

maximus4646 New Member

Hey - at least you guys have received shipping notices! Granted, mine was a larger order but it was placed at least 7 week’s ago. Am concerned I’ll miss the pre-order exclusive mini in the JSA box if it’s not fulfilled. We’ll see.

8. geo67

geo67 Well-Known Member

I ordered mine from a store in St Louis, MO, on April 30th, and got it less than a week later. I did have the Kaizoku Spec Ops in it.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation