1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starting Specialties

Discussion in 'General' started by LankyOgreBP, Jan 4, 2021.

1. LankyOgreBP

LankyOgreBP Well-Known Member

Do the characters start with specialty cards? If they do, what cards?
    On pages 8-10 that talk about setup, specialty cards are not mentioned at all. On page 35, under campaign, it says to give each character the specialty card (which will be explained later) -- paraphrased.
    I wonder if the extra specialty chart insert that was sent was initially going to be on a card.

2. Vocenoctum

Vocenoctum Well-Known Member

The chart is the reference chart yeah, but we're not sure if we're supposed to get one at the start or not. I decided I do, and also that Jazz gets the programs that have her picture on them, but I'm not really concerned about having all the rules exactly right since I'm not competing with anyone. It might slightly affect difficulty levels, but that doesn't concern me either since I bought it as a fun game to use when the Endtimes lock me in my house without power or something. (Florida=Hurricanes, and 2020 being 2020, this doesn't seem as unlikely as you might think...)

LankyOgreBP likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation