1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

starter box Intruder

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by GlynDaWolf, Jan 5, 2021.

1. GlynDaWolf

GlynDaWolf New Member

just out of interest in the starter box for corregidor theres a Intruder with combi rifle however there are no rules for this model in the army builder is it a misprint and its a different unit? or is it a unit that did exist and no longer does?

thanks in advance
    Glyn

2. Ruaridh

Ruaridh Well-Known Member

Profile no longer exists. But you can just proxy him as one of the other profiles

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

3. herod1204

herod1204 Knight of Santiago

Yeah, profile doesn't exist now, and there is a new Corregidor starter inbound (operation kaldstrom equivilent). Personally I use it to stand in for a sombra

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

4. Hachiman Taro

Hachiman Taro Inverted gadfly

Or it can stand in for the Shock Marksman Rifle KHD ok. Little bit annoying that they made a model (that's in the starter) no longer exist, but i guess it will be rectified with a new starter digital sculpt in the right scale somewhat soon.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation