1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spotlight Hotness

Discussion in 'Foreign Company' started by Pander22, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Pander22

Pander22 Well-Known Member

So ive been working on the the new hotness to see what all the fuss is about with spotlight but within forco and came up with this.

g4sPZm9yZWlnbi1jb21wYW55AIEsAgEKAQ0BBgACgZEBBQADgZEBBgAEEgEBAAUkAQEABgUBCwAHBQEIAAgEAQoACYVAAQEACgQBAwACBAGBsgEHAAKBsgEHAAMyAQEABDIBAQA=

The idea here is similar to all the other missle bot lists in that i can trow out a tonne of spotlights but im hoping to set up in a way that my opponent will dance around my repeater bot into the waiting crocman who can drop a repeater on them then, just some dumb fun ive been working on,

Have you been tinkering with something more gimmicky? Interested to hear random builds

csjarrat likes this.
  2. Sicaris

Sicaris Active Member

My main faction is nomads so I've been playing the spotlight game a lot recently but it's great to see people experimenting with ForCo. I like the general plan but I haven't found the zero KHD as useful in N4, I would probably swap for the FO or deployable repeater. I'm also not sold on using securitate hackers outside of links. Personally I would probably switch to a securitate core with one hacker and Laxmee outside it. That was sixth sense forces an ARO from your opponent and then Laxmee gets one too. Three hackers total is probably sufficient.

3. csjarrat

csjarrat Well-Known Member

I'm interested to see where this spotlight and guided meta goes tbh. I have a feeling it is just an evolution of n4 meta rather than the final form and that something will come along to supplant it. Or maybe that's wishful thinking on my behalf lol

4. Pander22

Pander22 Well-Known Member

Main issue is i dont have any securitate models and thought i can get away with one proxy as an extra aro lol, plus I really love my orc and massacre paint scheme, I also wanted the option to let stealth things walk into zoc of a repeater choose what they are doing and if the dont attack my securitate I can get a free aro as i didnt have a valid aro in their first skill,

I think the same, it seems fine and all but It is a cheap and easy to kill model, that might push people to use more AD or infiltration shenanigans to get rid of it, but AP,EXP is a pretty good answer to the heavy and tag meta im starting to see, but ive not kept up with infinity atall since the start of 2020

csjarrat likes this.
  5. csjarrat

csjarrat Well-Known Member

It is, I think the real enabler for it has been the mix of aro spotlight making it order efficient (if the enemy kindly walks around in a repeater for you) and u-turn being a casualty of n4 sinplification.
    AD is a good option, spec fire is an option, camo and impersonation are also strategies for dealing with it. Guess we'll see with time

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation