1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Split Box Deal - Single Infinity Minis!

Discussion in 'Distributors & Shops' started by ShaeKonnit, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

@ShaeKonnit My order came in yesterday. Just wanted to thank you yet again for another successful transaction. I left a message in a new order thread when you get around to it.

2. ShaeKonnit

ShaeKonnit Well-Known Member

There shall be a slight disruption in service this week due to illness. I've been trying to force through it for a week but I'm only getting worse.
    I'll try to respond to requests as usual but the list is in need of a big update and responses may be slow as sitting in front of a PC isn't very appealing right now.
    Sorry for thr disruption, but I'm on the antibiotics now so hopefully I'll be rid of this, soon!

3. RolandTHTG

RolandTHTG Still wandering through the Night

Take care, I just got the last order from you, everything came in great.

Golem2God likes this.
  4. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

May God bless you Shae and get completely well. We will wait for your eventual return.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation