1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kazak schola an unofficial TAK guide.

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by MATRAKA14, Mar 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. MATRAKA14

MATRAKA14 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone! I plan to update the guide some time in the future but don't expect it to be soon because of three reasons.

Link team rules are probably going to change in the near future.

I need a considerable amount of games to be able to give a proper opinion.

I'm happy with N4 but not with the faction design/balance and I'm concerned about the direction of the game, so I'm taking a brake with other games.

I'm still playing infinity but with the situation and my disappointment with the game changes I will need more time until I can make a decent guide again.

Even with that I'm happy to see the thread alive, I will take ideas from here.

2. Angry Clown

Angry Clown Well-Known Member

I Wonder about your thoughts about Tak in N4. More hacking presence with spotlight Will effect Tak badly for sure.

3. Bellyflop

Bellyflop Well-Known Member

Not really. Almost every model that will be moving through repeaters has stealth. TAK also has easy access to super cheap suicide pieces like dogs or Streloks with SMGs to hunt down hackers and repeaters.

4. Angry Clown

Still i believe that irmandinho is awesome and Still deserves to be taken one in each group.
    I always start designing an army with these. Then take a 16pts strelok.

5. Angry Clown

Guys lets bump this topic. It has to be some where above.
    After playing tons of games.
    I like and find these profiles interesting
    Dynamo paramedic
    112 with bike
    Carmen Johns
    Almost all streloks

Beast Hunter is also a New tool around Strelok mines

csjarrat likes this.
  6. MATRAKA14

Due to obvious events I'm no longer proud of some of the GIFs I used for the guide, I have deleted them.
    I would also like to change the name to Kazak schola an unofficial TAK guide or something similar, but I can't do it myself, maybe some admin or moderator can do it for me.

Also, not super happy with the state of the game right now. If infinity improves as a game and gets better updates, I will make sure to update the guide with better jokes and images.

Feel free to post your guides lists and ideas here, it's always cool to read them.

#66 MATRAKA14, Feb 26, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2022
  7. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

TBH, if they're of Kazak / Cossack descent, they should be Ukrainian not Russian marked anyway :)

8. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

Call them " Kyv Freedom Fighter Brigade". . .

Or even "Ukrainan Foreign Legion" especially if there are Ariadnan Troopers that are not from a specific Ethnical Group. . .

And I say this WITHOUT commenting too much on RW events; just to Germane Topic of Relevance of a Game Background POW ("Point Of View" NOT "Prisoners Of War"). . .

@psychoticstorm

If that comment of mine is somehow offending or against Forum Rules, I'll gladly edit it, or You can delete. . .

I know that the Forum Tensions were at an-all high even BEFORE Last Thursday. . .

9. MATRAKA14

@stevenart74 nah I don't like that either.
    This place is just for fantasy, friends, dice and dumb fun. At least for me.

I would prefer to keep it like that, there are already many places to discuss real life events I would like to keep this thread for fun TAK lists.

10. Angry Clown

Anyways we are waiting first bold guy to paint these babies in yellow and dark blue.

Nuada Airgetlam and stevenart74 like this.
  11. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

Yes, please leave real world politics and current sad events out, I think the world is quite mad as it is, and forum members do not need to be reminded of it here too.

@MATRAKA14 if you want the thread to change name PM me and I will change it.

Gwynbleidd and A Mão Esquerda like this.
  12. holycannoli

holycannoli Dancing to Kazak Kalinka

Pretty much this. I stopped painting TAK because they made me feel a little weird with what's going on right now. Time to start replacing all the Russian flags on my TAK with the blue and yellow.

Same reason my invincible army is a "korean detachment" rather than the standard china.

Isn't that the point of the hobby? An escape from a world gone mad by making stuff our own?

13. Ceilican

Ceilican Well-Known Member

So, i'm NOT a good painter and my freehand is atrocious, but I was inspired to do this (sorta)

Edit -

87CACFA7-8AC0-49AB-8555-5EB601311845.jpeg

[​IMG]

#73 Ceilican, Apr 13, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2022
    Wizzy, Savnock and RolandTHTG like this.
  14. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

15. holycannoli

holycannoli Dancing to Kazak Kalinka

Welp, dunno if TAK is terribly popular lately. That said, the changes to fireteams we got some... lets just say interesting options. Keep in mind my friend who plays MO has a strange phobia of Ratniks. Ava3 and linkable in a haris, who needs SWC anyways?

TAK 300 RATNIK NIGHTMARE FROM WHICH WE CANNOT WAKE
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────
    GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10 [​IMG]1
    RATNIK AP Spitfire(+1B), Panzerfaust(+1B), Flammenspeer(+1B) / AP Heavy Pistol, Trench-Hammer, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 50)
    RATNIK Heavy Rocket Launcher(+1B), Heavy Shotgun / Heavy Pistol, Trench-Hammer, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 47)
    RATNIK Heavy Rocket Launcher(+1B), Heavy Shotgun / Heavy Pistol, Trench-Hammer, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 47)
    COLONEL VORONIN (Lieutenant [+1 Command Token], Strategos L1) T2 Boarding Shotgun / AP CC Weapon, Pistol. (0 | 26)
    LINE KAZAK (Forward Observer) Rifle, Flash Pulse / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 10)
    LINE KAZAK (Forward Observer) Rifle, Flash Pulse / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 10)
    KAZAK DOKTOR Rifle / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 13)
    DYNAMO AP Spitfire / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1 | 24)
    VASSILY (Chain of Command) T2 Marksman Rifle, Akrylat-Kanone, D-Charges / Heavy Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 40)
    STRELOK K-9 Submachine Gun, Chain-colt, Shock Mines / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 24)
    [​IMG] K-9 ANTIPODE Trench-Hammer, AP CC Weapon. (0 | 8)
    GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]1 [​IMG]1
    IRMANDINHO Chain Rifle, D-Charges, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CC Weapon. (0 | 8)
    5.5 SWC | 299 Points
    Open in Infinity Army

LeGweg and burlesford like this.
  16. Fest

Fest Member

So lets talk about these changes! I'm going to bring TAK to one of our largest tournaments here in Australia so I'm interested in people's opinions (being relatively new myself).

It seems that the Frontovik AP sniper and Vet Kazak are no longer auto includes for the core.
    I am loath to lose the Frontovik as that's the only real MSV in the army - but now it's risky standing him up on ARO duty. I do feel he needs a harris - 2 shots with an AP Sniper rifle doesn't seem enough. 70-80 points is a lot to spend on 3 wounds and minimal armour though. I'd like to get them up the board doing stuff, but I worry about direct templates and mines.

For the Vet Kazak - I'm more inclined to run him as a solo piece - I don't think the Frontoviks are good as a Harris - unless you take the sniper and a paramedic and that's getting expensive.

On the plus side, our solo pieces like Vasilly are better, as they're not contending with Core Castles with +3 BS on gunfighters.

I don't see anything particularly new and interesting with the fireteams... unless I'm missing something?

EDIT - I did think of something - you could run a Haris of 1 Vet Kazak or a Frontovik and 2 x 9 point Line Kazaks - just to give them the extra burst in the most cost effective way possible. Put in a paramedic if you're taking the Frontovik on the offchance your opponent isn't hitting you with shock

#76 Fest, Apr 26, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2022
  17. Angry Clown

Spend some Extra and make a veteran link. Put in. Frotovnik hrl and boss. Hmg veteran kazakh can still Rock

18. LeGweg

LeGweg Lucky dice roller

Doing a bit of necromancy here, but any chances that this Tactica sees any update for N4 ?

I have to say it's my favorite one, the mix between jokes / gifs / memes and real strategy was really cool.
    And hey, more than ever, this sectorial is the one using "more steel on Yuri" technique instead of learning basic C/C++ to be able to program at least a gameboy.
    N4 is about spotlight, heavy infantries and 15 orders battle forces; don't tell me that it could destroy the spirit of our Ratniks ? Because I won't believe it. Chernobog becomes a real thing, Steel Phalanx is returning, I used a deactivator last week... nothing is impossible !

@MATRAKA14 , we need the comeback of our dear slav-hero in these hard times.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation