1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Speculative Fire with Surprise Shot

Discussion in '[Archivado]: Reglas N3' started by PoisonIvy, Nov 29, 2017.

1. PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy New Member

Hi, my question is this:
    when I declare Speculative Fire using an Entire Order can I apply even Surprise Shot's MOD -3 to opponent's FtF roll?
    In Speculative Fire there is written "The user may make a single BS Attack against a target outside his LoF", so can I use Surprise Shot as that BS Attack? (BS Attack says: "At the time of the BS Attack declaration, the user must choose which of his appropriate BS Weapons, Special Skills or pieces of Equipment to use" so if Speculative Fire makes me able to use a BS Attack, can I chose Surprise Shot as BS Attack?)

2. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

No. Surprise Shot is a Short Skill and Speculative Fire is a separate skill, which is an Entire Order, so they cannot be combined.

chromedog likes this.
  3. PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy New Member

Thank you. I have another question, when I declare a Coordinated order with 3 troopes and 1 of them is a Camouflage marker. All of them make a Short movement skill and then all of them declare to attack the same target, 2 of them (not the camo marker) make Move + BS Attack, can the 3rd (the camouflage marker) makes Move + Surprise Shot or this count as a different short skill makes me unable to do coordinated order?

4. Balewolf

Balewolf It's all opinion

The newest FAQ states that you can combine the BS label skills like surprise shot, shoot, or forward observe, so yes, you can.

pakohbadajoz, Keyrott and Dude like this.
  5. PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy New Member

I can even combine Forward observer with Surprise shot?

6. Balewolf

Balewolf It's all opinion

Yes:

Q. Are Skills with the BS Attack label considered to be BS Attacks or other Skills when declaring a Coordinated Order? For example, could a Coordinated Order be made where one of the members declares Surprise Shot, another Forward Observer and a third troop shoot with a rifle?

A. They are considered to be BS Attacks, so can be combined in a Coordinated Order

pakohbadajoz and Keyrott like this.
  7. Engorn

Engorn Mariscal de Campo del Tridente Tohaa
    Warcor

@PoisonIvy, this area of the forums is the Spanish area. You have a specific area for English. :wink:

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation