1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SP OOP

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by 18Rabbit, Aug 24, 2020.

1. 18Rabbit

18Rabbit New Member

So, when and why is SP going OOP?

2. RolandTHTG

RolandTHTG Still wandering through the Night

The when was "Later this year", so I suspect that when N4 army builder gets updated with the currently OOP sectorials, SP will also be flagged as one such sectorial.
    The why wasn't officially stated, but I think it's a combination of some of the oldest models still in production and wanting to revisit the FT:Enomotarchos rule.

18Rabbit likes this.
  3. 18Rabbit

18Rabbit New Member

Ok, thanks

I still don't get it..does OOP means they will not make those models anymore, or that whole sectorial will be discontinued, as if no longer a in army builder etc.?

4. RolandTHTG

RolandTHTG Still wandering through the Night

Most of the models will be no longer made, especially the older models. I suspect Thorakitai, which look like a newer kit, will remain in production. Hector and Andromeda are also in Starmada (and Andromeda is in OSS) so they should remain in production. I suspect Achilles (maybe only V2?) and 1-2 other characters will remain, but the remaining troops should be expected to go OOP.
    The sectorial will remain in N4 army builder, but will get flagged as OOP when the time comes, so you may need to then change the default view to see it when they make it OOP. It should be there as a regular army at the start of N4.

5. dhellfox

dhellfox The keeper of the Forgotten

well i hope when SP comes back
    • a full hero party is viable choice
    • the heroes equipment and stats are interesting, unique from each other and not overpriced

6. kanluwen

kanluwen Well-Known Member

I wouldn't expect Thorakitai to remain in production. It's a SWC box, meant to go with the SP box.

Anyways, the answer to OP?
    Who knows beyond CB. The "will they come back?" bit still remains up in the air. So far, we've only seen one Sectorial 'come back', and there's an argument to be made that Shasvastii never even really left availability. On the flipside of that, we've seen Shock Army gone for what feels like forever after getting a brand new starter and a partial range overhaul.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation