1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

[SOLVED] Valerya Gromoz and Scarface in DBS

Discussion in 'Solved Rule Questions' started by korva, Jun 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. korva

korva Member

So I've been told by multiple groups that this works both ways. Quite simply, can Valerya Gromoz join the duo Fireteam of Scarface and Cordelia?

Gromoz has a special rule which states that she may join any fireteam in DBS, but I've still got people telling me that's not the case.

2. jfunkd

jfunkd Rebel Myrmidon Graffiti Artist
    Warcor

Gromoz may join any fireteam in Druze, but she cannot violate the maximum size of the fireteam.

Scarface and Cordelia may form a Fireteam: Duo, which is restricted to two members. Gromoz may replace either of them in that Duo, but she cannot join as a third member and form a Pseudo Harris fireteam as the potential team maxes out at two members.

Similarly, she also cannot make a core fireteam a six member team, but she can be a member of any of the special core fireteams, or harris teams, that Druze can form.

#2 jfunkd, Jun 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    Teslarod, KestrelM1, xagroth and 4 others like this.
  3. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

@jfunkd has the right of it. One way to think of it is that Valerya is the "wildcard" fireteam member... she can pretend to be any other model for that purpose.

jfunkd and toadchild like this.
  4. HellLois

HellLois What the Hell...Lois?
    CB Staff

Correct!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.