1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

[SOLVED] Pavel, Frenzy and AP mines

Discussion in 'Solved Rule Questions' started by Tongfa, Oct 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Tongfa

Tongfa proudly selling out since 1991

Had this come up in a game today. One of the mines that Pavel placed killed an enemy unit on my reactive turn. At the time of the killing, Pavel was in marker state. Since Pavel has Frenzy, does he break marker state in my reactive turn, losing cover bonuses and downgrading to mimetism, or does that happen on my next Active turn? Thanks in advance.

2. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

Pavel didn't kill the Trooper the mine did. Same reason Pavel wouldn't get credit for killing a HVT if his mine did it.

3. Tongfa

Tongfa proudly selling out since 1991

Huh, so even though it's his mine he stays in marker state since he didn't physically deal damage. Neat.

4. Arkhos94

Arkhos94 Well-Known Member

PS : Frenzy doesn't apply until the beginning of your next active turn, so even if you had AROed using one of your weapon, you would have stayed non-impetuous during your reactive turn

inane.imp likes this.
  5. HellLois

HellLois What the Hell...Lois?
    CB Staff

Correct

Pavel doesnt activates Franezy until he causes one wound.to an enemy. In this case the AP Mine is who causes the wound, so Pavel doesnt get frenzy.

Xeurian and inane.imp like this.