1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra Política de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

[SOLVED] Minelayer and hidden deployment

Discussion in 'Solved Rule Questions' started by ChoTimberwolf, Jun 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Since you're quoting me.

Any list during deployment. Until I generate my orders, I don't have to tell you how many orders I am going to be generating - open information is that my order pool is empty. All you see is 9 models and a camo, and no information on orders they generate.

Edit (spelling): no, you don't gerbilate orders. :p

#21 Mahtamori, Jun 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    Teslarod, ChoTimberwolf and Ginrei like this.
  2. Ginrei

Ginrei Well-Known Member

Oh my mistake, I was just assuming we got to the point i have the order count. I did say list, and not orders.

3. tox

tox SorriBarai
    Warcor

Nor pro-Tohaa nor anti-Tohaa, just pro-rules and pro-game....

But to be clear, i was assuming the OP was the one deploying the TO Minelayer

6 Models
    3x1 Kaeltar - he is one deployed as 3 models
    (1 Igao TO)
    1 Camo marker - the mine
    (1 Igao not minelayer)
    (1 frigging parà)

4. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

You misunderstand me, it's not a question of whether you like Tohaa or not, it's a question of whether it's my opponent or me who's playing Tohaa from your point of view.

Okay, so from what I can understand you're saying that it's the Tohaa player going first (my opponent) and that the Tohaa player has a list that's generating 7 orders, shows 9 models and 1 camo. That tells me that there's more models than orders, meaning there must be at least 1 Kotail in there. But I don't have to guess how many Kotails there are, because the Tohaa player will have to mark exactly 1 echo per Holo2. So 7 orders, 7 confirmed models generating orders, 1 extra camo that's clearly not generating orders, and 1 confirmed Kotail. Any Kosuil, Nikoul or Armand will be obvious if they've placed a mine.
    If my knowledge of Tohaa was good enough (which it isn't), I'd know there's a Clipsos hiding as soon as you're done counting orders. Because my knowledge isn't that good, I'll point at your models and ask whether you counted orders correctly and shouldn't you have 8 orders? (Or in case you forget to put the Echo marker, ask why you don't have 10 orders)

If what you're saying is that the Tohaa player is going second, I will not know until it's my turn is over, just like I wrote in response to Ginrei.

5. tox

tox SorriBarai
    Warcor

Nailed it

6. macfergusson

macfergusson Van Zant is my spirit animal.

I don't think this list is really all that playable, but it would be funny...

[​IMG] Tohaa
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10
    [​IMG] IGAO Boarding Shotgun, Stun Grenades / Pistol, DA CC Weapon. (0 | 25)
    [​IMG] IGAO Boarding Shotgun, Stun Grenades / Pistol, DA CC Weapon. (0 | 25)
    [​IMG] CLIPSOS Minelayer Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 25)
    [​IMG] KOTAIL Boarding Shotgun, E/M Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 31)
    [​IMG] KAMAEL Lieutenant Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    [​IMG] SAKIEL Combi Rifle, Nimbus Plus Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 18)
    [​IMG] KAELTAR (Chain of Command) Light Shotgun, Flash Pulse + 2 SymbioMates / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0.5 | 21)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]2
    [​IMG] CLIPSOS Minelayer Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 25)

2 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

DukeofEarl and ChoTimberwolf like this.
  7. ChoTimberwolf

ChoTimberwolf Artichoken Friend

The Kaeltar is useless cause you can only use 1 of the mates cause sakiel is the only one with symbio armor ;) but looks fun

8. macfergusson

You should re-read the Kotail profile.

ChoTimberwolf likes this.
  9. ChoTimberwolf

ChoTimberwolf Artichoken Friend

Oh my bad yeah but it shows which is the real kotail I just never thought to give kotail a mate

10. macfergusson

With 5-8 camo markers on the table, and an extra 8 bodies that your opponent isn't sure which is real, the difference of 1 mate is the least of your opponent's confusion lol

11. HellLois

HellLois What the Hell...Lois?
    CB Staff

correct.

Bobman likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.