1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So Yadus can be MOV 4-6 ? xD (or 5-6 in some missions)

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by eciu, Apr 29, 2019.

Tags:
  1. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

2. Nemo No Name

Nemo No Name Aleph Cultural Atache

How would they get 5-6? *yawn* It's so fun watching people trashing about for every little bit to try and make Yadus seem interesting. And consistently failing.

Anyway, I see far more fun with Dart, Dasyus, and Nagas with Light Flamethrowers. Or Lamedhs.

3. DukeofEarl

DukeofEarl Well-Known Member

In the Narrative tournament missions you get to choose a bonus for your army. One of which gives +2 movement to the second move skill of MI.

Pointing out silly situations isn't the same as trying to find "every little bit to make Yadus seem more interesting". Didn't you say something a few months back about not harping on your dislike anymore?

YTonic and Shinobi like this.
  4. Nemo No Name

That still only makes them 4-6. I asked how the OP gets to 5-6.
    Surprisingly, I am human too and fail to fulfill my goals.

However, I strongly disagree with your characterisation. If the OP was just pointing out silly rule interactions, he could have pointed out Light Flamethrower Marut. But they did not. Only thing I'm not sure is if it's desperation to make Yadus worthwhile or trolling the people here.

5. chaos11

chaos11 Well-Known Member

I think if you take any posts about Yadus to be trolling, that's a you issue.

Solodice, Benkei, barakiel and 4 others like this.
  6. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

Meh.

It was more about CB failing at rules and making MOV 4-6 than Yadu's themselfs.

+1

7. Nemo No Name

I don't take any posts about Yadus as trolling, I'm considering posts from eciu about Yadus to potentially be trolling.
    That's not failing at rules, I've been promoting the idea of higher second move units for years now. What's CB failing at rules is forgetting to address terrain rule interactions; as it stands now, units with 4-6 move in difficult terrain become 6-6 due to wording saying "use second move value" instead of "use lower move value".

regelridderen and eciu like this.
  8. archon

archon Well-Known Member

They are a some MI in CA, especially MAF that move 4-4 too - so it not Aleph exclusive. The Proxy MK5 also makes profit of that.

9. solkan

solkan Well-Known Member

By "some" you mean half, right? :muscle:

For total extra, Armand 'Le Mute' has Mov 4-2 starting and then goes to 4-4 after losing symbiote armor.

10. archon

archon Well-Known Member

Maybe. I was too lazy to count. Armand (and the other Tohaa MIs) is a bit too much special I think, but I can throw in the Briscards.
    Aleph shines again with Patroclus :smirk:

11. Robock

Robock Well-Known Member

Raktokrak goes from 4-4 to 4-6 for being a MI, and from 4-6 to 5-6 for having Jungle Terrain in chapter 1 frontline and chapter 4 biotechvore... actually i guess not because Dense Jungle scenario rules says +1 inch bonus* to those with Multiterrain, that excludes Jungle Terrain ? As there exists two special skills : Multiterrain and Terrain. And Jungle Terrain is a Terrain skill.
    That leaves Briscard as the only trooper which is MI and has 4-4 MOV and has the actual Multiterrain skill.
    *which is only for Move, not for Climb, cautious move, and jump.

meikyoushisui likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation