1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

so what exactly is "ziggurats"?

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Genesis, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Genesis

Genesis Member

when I read over the last four missions, I just confused what the ziggurats are. At first, I thought they were the there spaces that form the triangle 1.png
    so that the score space is like the red spaces 2.png . But then I found out in some missions like the witch land, some score spaces are already occupied by obstacles 3.png . And the pics about how to score shows like 4.png , seems characters just need to stand in these three blue spaces. So I got quite confused, are the three blue spaces really the so-called ziggurats? Or the ziggurats are nowhere on the board, and the blue spaces are exactly the scoring spaces? Can anybody tell me the truth? Really appreciated!

2. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

The ziggurat is this:

[​IMG]

So the scoring spaces are these:

[​IMG]
    You can see both looking closely here:

[​IMG]

volgo, moonpost and Genesis like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation