1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slap some paint on it!

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by regelridderen, Jan 27, 2018.

1. regelridderen

regelridderen Dismember

This is my little Infinity Hobby Thread.

Hope you like it. I’m starting out with my newest addition: Saito Togan, a model I’ve wanted since forener, but finally I’m able to hire him in my Aleph, and so I shall do.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Golem2God, Section9, McNamara and 2 others like this.
  2. snikch

snikch Active Member

looks nice

regelridderen likes this.
  3. taylor

taylor Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Well done, Sir!

regelridderen likes this.
  4. regelridderen

regelridderen Dismember

After a loooooooong break – with a lot of Malifaux – I'm finally back, slapping paint on Infinity miniatures.

I just started out Ariadna to break away from the high tech Aleph and for a chance to paint camouflage patterns – really, really bad choice, so here's introducing my Ariadnan All Stars :

SCOUT1.jpeg
    Dimitry is a shy guy, who rarely gives himself away to the enemy, preferring to skulk around in the shadows, dropping mines and pushing buttons.

SPETZNAZ.jpeg
    The 'Terrible Twins' Boris and Igor dropped out of med-school, as their old granny couldn't afford to pay the bill. A nice recruitment officer offered to pick up the tab, if only the two signed away the next 20 years. Boris is a no-frills pragmatic, who likes to hang back and only pop up to make a point. While Igor is known to a bit of an adrenaline junkie, and you'll constantly see him doing all kinds of x-treme sports, like parachuting and no-rope-rappelling.

LINE_KAZAK.jpeg
    Yuriy and Gregor never wanted much in life. A warm bunk, a rifle to scare off antipodes and some cover to cower behind, as they cheer the rest of the guys on. They have been issued a nice instructions pamphlet on button pushing and use of flashlights, and it brings them a nice confidence boost to know, that they're the least expendable.

HEAVY.jpeg
    Dima is a nice guy, who is into big game hunting. While Vladimir is a veteran of many battles, highly decorated, highly respected and the appointed lieutenant to the Ariadnan All Stars.

SAS.jpeg
    On loan from the Caledonian Special Air Services are Maxwell and Montgomery, they won't be taking any inflight orders, but they will get close and personal, as they serve up a nasty combination of assault pistols, grenades and pointy knives, that will get you access to the 'even higher mile club'.

RATNIK.jpeg
    The final addition to the Ariadnan All Stars is Irina the Icy Maiden, who is well known for her affinity for vodka, and her signature battlecry "IZ' hammer time!", which she adamantly denies having blatantly ripped off from an old, old, old tv-show.

GROUP.jpeg
    And here is a nice shot of the Ariadnan All Stars. All ten of them brings about 300 points of firepower, while only three have the power to push buttons, yet they all swear to defend their new home from both alien and extra-terrestrial terrans.

#4 regelridderen, Apr 25, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    zapp, Golem2God, Oni and 3 others like this.
  5. Xeurian

Xeurian Well-Known Member

I like the backdrop for those photos! Looks good!

6. regelridderen

regelridderen Dismember

Thanks, just took a MAS tower into the garden ;)

Xeurian likes this.
  7. andre61

andre61 Well-Known Member

That is one way to paint a figure fast

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation