1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shasvastii Models

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by MicroWarp, Oct 3, 2018.

1. MicroWarp

MicroWarp Well-Known Member

Hi,

I know the Shasvastii reboot is a ways off yet but I’m wondering if we have an idea of what models are ‘safe’ to pickup i.e. there is a low chance chance of a resculpt or outright removal? Not looking for certainties obviously.

The profile list from Army as a reminder below, I’m guessing Hasht and Bit are safe as recent sculpts so I’ve asterisked them.

Seed –Soldiers
    Cadmus
    Haiduks
    Aswuangs
    Noctifiers
    Caliban
    Gwailos
    The Shrouded
    Malignos
    Speculo
    Sphinx
    Sheskin
    Corax Hasht (*)
    Bit & Kiss (*)

The drones and support being common to CA are obviously fine and can be discounted from this post.

Med Tech Obsidon
    M-Drones
    Q-Drones
    T-Drones
    R-Drones
    Slave Drones
    Ikadron Batroids

2. chaos11

chaos11 Well-Known Member

The Sphinx and Noctifers have been said in the past to be remaining, although personally I hope they change their mind, particularly with the Sphinx.

3. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Well they just re-packaged the Nocitifer so I think those are pretty safe!

4. Leviathan

Leviathan Hungry Caliban

Yeah, they love the Noctifers. Corax spec-ops and Haasht are likely safe as well.

The Haiduk was one of the last shasvastii sculpts completed, so its possible they'll be okay too.... not that you'd ever use it as a Haiduk anyway.

5. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I'm thinking the first ones we can see a re-sculpt for are some of the first that came out way back when. Shrouded, Malignos, Seed Soldiers, and Speculo. Malignos just because he's in Onyx and Speculo beucase it's one of the most popular Vanilla profiles to take.

6. NeonPhoenix

NeonPhoenix Member

i believe it was the Gwailo Heavy Rocket (Jan 2014... - yes jebus that's a long time of neglect by CB) that was the last Shas model we got. (and yes, i'm not counting the sphinx pilot, which let's face it, is just a token model anyways). Funny enough i think the Sphinx still holds up well and same with the noctifers. Even the seed soliders aren't bad (just the god awful profiles and rules...*tear*) Here's to a new wicked speculo!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation