1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Several quiestions after the game

Discussion in 'Rules' started by karolis, Oct 28, 2020.

1. karolis

karolis Member

1. Can a trooper change its prone state (go into or out) if he is performing dodge -3 which was granted by his ally 'Look out' ARO?

2. Can second players use more than one command token in Strategic use phaze? English isn't my native language so I can wrong, but the first sentence talks about command tokens in plural form. Or not?

The player who has the second Player Turn can make Strategic Use of Command Tokens in the Tactical Phase of the adversary's first Player Turn. By spending one single Command Token at the end of the adversary's Order Count, they can choose one of the following options:

3.Is spotlite treated as atack (it has Comms Attack label ) and the trooper has to roll for guts after being the target of this skill? In Guts roll it is written :

'The Trooper had suffered one or more successful Attacks–even if all the attackers are in a Null State.'

But I can't find what falls in the successful attack definition.

4. How exactly failed guts move from hacking has to be made if 2inches (or more in special cases) doesn't take you out of the hacking area ? you just have to go prone?

5. If the active trooper fails guts roll but at the end of the resolution step he is already moved out of line of fire of atack, can he (or must) go prone?

6.Can you move through deployable items (friendly and not) ?

7.If hacker is isolated does he becomes not hachable?

'While in Isolated State all the Trooper's Hacking Programs, Skills and pieces of Equipment with the Comms Attack or Comms Equipment Labels or Traits (Hacking Device, Repeater...) are disabled.'

8.If Im using deactivator in the same order then mine triggers , does successful deactivation cancels the mine?

2. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

1. I would say no, going prone would mean you've displaced your miniature.
    2. Strategic use is defined by spending "one single Command Token" so it would seem like one command token is the max you may spend.
    3. Correct, Comms Attack is considered an Attack
    4. Typically this results in the trooper not moving at all and will go prone
    5. Yes. You must still follow the steps in Guts Roll.
    6. Friend yes, foe no, respecting silhouette values. As per the General Movement Rules, which is the one allowing you to move through friends.
    7. The Hacker remains a Hacker whether they have a functional Hacking Device or not, so yes they can still be hacked.
    8. No. Technically I think that the Deactivator declaration will fail at step 5 because the mine is removed prior to that. Regardless of that, the mine hitting your Engineer and your Engineer making their WIP roll is simultaneous.

Xeurian and karolis like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation