1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Senor Massacre Epic Regeneration

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Murt4ir, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Murt4ir

Murt4ir New Member

Hi guys,
    I played against a friend who used Senor Massacre and came across a brutal move :
    he first used "kiss my sexy ass" so I couldnt hit anybody but Massacre so I thought I might as well kill Massacre and I reduced him to 1 hit point with one attack, I hit him again with another attack for 5 damages but then he used Epic Regeneration and was back to full health !!
    thats why I want to make sure we played this Tactic as intended, card says "after Massacre receives damage but before sending him to the infirmary" which confused us a little...

2. Damiel

Damiel Domaru sexytorizado :3
    Warcor

Just as you did, when you hit Sr. Massacre and deal enough damage to send him to the Infirmary, after you put that damage on his card, but before sending him (because it has enough damage dealt to go there), your oponent can play "Epic regeneration",heal all the damage of Sr. Massacre and "it happens nothing".

:3

3. Murt4ir

Murt4ir New Member

Thanks for your answer.
    Quite a powerful move...

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation