1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sectorial Army Fireteam Overviews

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Tristan228, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Tristan228

Tristan228 Bakunin's best Morlock trainer
    Warcor

In order to help my beginner players to faster understand the fireteam composition options in their played sectorials I made a few graphics. They're best used together with CBs fireteam pictures but as soon as one gets mote knowlege about the respective sectorial they're fine as stand alones.

It's complete and I'll keep them updated!
    :wink:

PanOceania
    PanO - Acontecimento Links.png Ritterorden Links.png NCA Links.png PanO - VIRD Links.png PanO - Svalarheima Links.png

Yu Jing
    YuJing - Imperial Service Links.png YuJing - Invincible Army Links.png YuJing - White Banner Links.png

Ariadna
    Ariadna - CHA Links.png Ariadna FRRM Links.png Ariadna - USARF Links.png Ariadna - TAK Links.png Ariadna - Kosmoflot Links.png

Haqqislam
    Haqqislam - Hassassin Bahram Links.png Haqqislam - Qapu Khalki Links.png Haqqislam - Ramah Taskforce Links.png

Nomads
    Nomaden - Corregidor Links.png Bakunin Links.png Nomaden - Tunguska Links.png

O-12
    O-12 - Starmada Links.png

Aleph
    Steel Phalanx Links 2.png Aleph - OSS Links.png

Non-Alligned Armies
    NA2 - DBS Links.png NA2 - JSA Links.png NA2 - Ikari Links.png StarCo Links.png NA2 - Spiral Corps alt.png ForCo Links.png NA2 - Dashit Links.png WhiteCo Links.png

Tohaa
    Tohaa Links.png

Combined Army
    VA - MAF Links.png OCF Links.png SEF Links.png

I hope those will help you as well.

#1 Tristan228, Jun 5, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2021
  2. In the White Company, do not have also «Core Duo» CSU and Guijia?

By the way great job.

#2 Pettynyt Pelaaja, Jun 5, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2021
  3. Tristan228

Warcor

Nope, neither of them is allowed to form a Fireteam: Duo there.

4. It will be another discrepancy between the Army and the Sectorial Chart.

5. Tristan228

Warcor

Yep, that's one of the reasons why I created those graphics :)

6. The problem is that CB already clarified that the Army has priority over the Sectioral Charts
    Translation: With the mega change we are still setting profiles and tables, but when ITS starts, what will rule is the ARMY. ;)

7. QueensGambit

QueensGambit Chickenbot herder

8. The only thing HellLois has confirmed in the thread you mention is:
    That the Sectorial Charts define the options of Firetean has not been said by CB anywhere...

... but that's not the subject of this thread, which is a great job anyway.

9. QueensGambit

It's in the fireteam rules. There are lots of existing threads in the rules subforum confirming it, if you're interested.

I post here only to confirm that the OP's diagrams are indeed accurate representations of the fireteam options.

Teslarod and chromedog like this.
  10. Yes I know, I have participated in several of them. And HellLois' answer is the official answer to an explicit question about which of the two has priority, if the ARMY or the Sectorial Charts.

11. QueensGambit

If you think that's the case, you should post it in the Rules subforum for consideration.

12. I askedit in the official Army Bugs thread (in Spanish) and the short version of the conversation was:
    • ME: If there are discrepancies between the information from the Army and the Sectorial Charts about which Fireteams can be formed, which one is correct?
    • HellLois: The Army
    What needs consideration?

I do not defend the priority of one over the other, or the other over the one, I only provide the information that HellLois offered,
    But like I said before this is not what this thread is about.

#12 Pettynyt Pelaaja, Jun 5, 2021
    chromedog likes this.
  13. QueensGambit

That is exactly the question you should ask in the rules subforum. If there's an answer in Spanish that you think is official, then the way to bring it to the attention of English speakers is to post it in the English rules subforum. Then we can all consider whether we agree with you that it's an official answer to the question.

If there are reasons why you think it's an official answer, the place to post those reasons is the rules subforum.

Posting in this thread as if it's already a known answer makes no sense.

chromedog likes this.
  14. As it is already the third time that I say that this is not the subject of this thread ... this is my last post in this thread on this subject:
    I think the answer is official because it was given by HeelLois.
    Edit and add: An official answer, given in the official forum by a CB staff member, is official regardless of in which subforum or in which language it was given, and it does not require a minimum number of forum users to agree or approve it as official.

#14 Pettynyt Pelaaja, Jun 5, 2021
  15. I love the graphs you have made, including one as complicated as this one, what program do you use to make them?

#15 Pettynyt Pelaaja, Jun 5, 2021
  16. The only thing on the Military Orders graph is that I would also put a red/orange/whatever line between Joana and the Knights Hospitaller, because she can form a Fireteam Duo with one of them, without it being a Firetean Core Crusade.

17. Tristan228

Warcor

You might be surprised but it's MS Power Point :D
    That's right. I had that in mind at the beginning but all the Crusade fireteam stuff made me forget the Duo option

RobertShepherd likes this.
  18. It definitely does the job well. =)

19. Tristan228

Warcor

Just added the Steel Phalanx which was quite a brain teaser in terms of displaying the Enomotarchos options since the only allowed Enomotarchos teams are Myrmidons (who lack the skill), Dactyls and Thorakitai. Luckily all the named and high ranking Myrmidons have the Skill. Still there would still be one illegal Fireteam: Hippolyta + 3 normal Myrmidons.

Yes, it does its job somehow :D

20. wes-o-matic

wes-o-matic feeelthy casual

Nice, these are very clever. I think they could be a lot more readable by using a more partitioned approach to structure, but this version is readable enough and does an amazing job of conveying how straightforward (or not) a given sectorial's fireteam architecture is. The MO diagram is...uh...highly illustrative.

Hecaton, RolandTHTG and Tristan228 like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation