1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Second First Try

Discussion in 'New Users' started by deadllem, Dec 1, 2020.

1. deadllem

deadllem Member

Good morning!

My name is Guillem and I am starting again (second first try) Infinity with the new edition. I play the Invincible Army and I'm looking forward to learn a lot about the game.
    I'm from Barcelona but nowadays I live in Switzerland and I found a really nice community of players here. I'm also starting to play on TTS.

Well, thank you all and good games!

(sorry for my English, obviously it's not my main language)

2. Daniel Darko

Daniel Darko Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Well then, welcome back. :-D

What went wrong, that Made you quit in the first place?

3. deadllem

deadllem Member

Studying at the university and working took me a lot of time and I couldn't play enough.

I went to a couple of tournaments but it seemed to me too difficult to achieve a regular-good level to play this game fluently.

Now I finished the university and I have more time to read about the game, watch battle repports and play to better understand Infinity :D

Daniel Darko likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation