1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratchbuild/3D printed scenery

Discussion in 'Scenery' started by LaughinGod, Jan 7, 2019.

1. LaughinGod

LaughinGod Well-Known Member
    Warcor

My table setup for yesterdays games. Planned to play one game, but after 5 crits in a row from Odalisque SMG in Supp fire killed my linked Orc HMG, then linked Regular Spitfire, after that haris Bagh Mari HMG and in the end Naga, game was over in my second turn so we had time for another game.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Printed stuff is from Warlayer mostly, one building is from Imperial Terrain, forklift and APC from thingiverse and vehicle primed grey is from Duncan Louca. 2 poster boards that hold art from old Classified Objective cards are made by me. Link to download 3d printable file is below. Scratch build stuff is made from plasticard inspired by licenced Infinity terrain that was at the time too expensive for me to buy.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dgkZI7YdbnD3l616JoWzh3LNAV_TE81D

2. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

I like those cage containers, but for the love of all that is holy, man, get some more terrain on the board!

chromedog and Xeurian like this.
  3. Pen-dragon

Pen-dragon Deva

I was thinking the same thing. The scenery looks nice, but if that is an actual table setup, it looks like a nightmare for any AD2 troops

Xeurian likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation